I'm going to surprise my ex girlfriend outside her house

Me and my ex split a couple months ago, and we have not seen eatchother since, but she says she is seeing another guy. I want to go over to her house (early in the morning) because that's the only time she is home, she willl probably be asleep but that's the only time I can see her. Weve talked on the phone but we have not seen eatchother since and I feel like if she see's me some of the feelings will come back. She said last week she still loves me but she's seeing some other guy. We were together for 2 years and went through so much. I lied to her about a few minor things like who my ex was, I no stupid right? I want to gain her trust back. What do I say to her? any tips? thanks I really love this girl and this will be the last thing I do to try to get her back and then it will be no communication after this . This is the last try at it.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you still chasing her? Now it's going to the point of stalking! Not only is this a horrible move, but you are going to the point where she will NEVER see you as a MAN ever again. STOP trying to get her back and move on. Cut communication NOW. She has someone else, and that's al the "clousure" you need. She "loves" you but not the way you want trust me. Start dating other women and never talk to this girl again. She is just trying to keep you in her life any way she can without being with you the way you want. Sure it's cool if you want to be an emotional tampon, but just remember all the time she is saying that she "loves" you, she is still boning this other guy. Move on.

• I agree!! She says she loves him just in case the other dude don't work out then she can come running back to you like a rebound! she is playing you.. you would be her last result.. She wants the other guy and if he don't work out then she will take you.. that is until she then again finds someone better.. If she truly loved you she would want to be with you every second of everyday and not be boning the other guy..

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Um have you asked her to go out for coffee? Might be a better move then randomly showing up at her place. What if dude slept over?

I think you should call her and tell her that you would love to see her before you start making house calls.

• Bad move! don't just pop up on her like that especially especially if she's told you she is seeing someone else. Maybe he is just a rebound since she still loves you. Don't jumpbetween their relationship. This might work against you and she end up making him an official boyfriend. Just fall back and let the the course of the reboud run.

• Well if it fails you can always look back and think about what an idiot you were

• why did you lie about who your ex was? and was that the cause of the break up?

• I'd recommend leaving your debt card with a friend so he or she can bail you out.