What do you do with old Ugg boots?

I bought the Ugg Bomber boots earlier this year [ so it's been almost year since I've had them ], and they are going bad on me.

I never had any problems until a few weeks ago. My ankles started swelling a little, and mix that with my already bad left knee, it's not pretty. Also, the lining inside is almost no existent since I've worn them so much. Ugg doesn't make a replacement lining for these bomber boots...

Now I just don't know what to do with them. I stopped wearing them as of last week because I'm afraid my feet are going to fall out, but they are too expensive to just throw out or give away...so what now ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You should take them to a store who would pay for used things like platos closet, or sell them on e bay.

0|0
    0|0
    • I doubt Plato's would buy them >_>

• Show All
    • Thank you for the best answer [=

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Obviously Tom Brady is the only person who should be wearing Uggs. You should have known better.

0|0
    0|0
    • what does he have to do with Uggs ?

• He signed an endorsement deal a few weeks ago. He's been a punchline ever since, especially with the hair. He's still sick, though.

What Girls Said 4

• burn them :D

0|0
    0|0
  • give em to me! or the goodwill

0|0
    0|0
  • I have Purple Classic Short UGGs and Navy Cardigan UGGs. They haven't worn away like that or caused me any problems. And they're like 2-3 years old. I'd just throw them out.

0|0
    0|0
  • you don't want to give them away or throw them out, only choice left is to keep them in the back closet

0|0
    0|0