Ex boyfriend is a douche bag!

how do i get over a guy who played me and told me that he loved me but he won't ever treat me right when i take him back and he changed for other girls according to him because of me i made him see the way he was treating girls and what not and he opened up to me last night and then he changed his mind and said that he was going to work things out with a girl who f***ed around on him with her ex who deserves him more me or her? I've always been there for him through good and bad and when everything is going wrong in his relationships with other girls they are only there in the good times any help on how to confront him?

GIRLS ANSWERS PLZ FOR THIS ONE CUZ GIRLS UNDERSTAND THIS MORE
and guys also if yall wanna answer go ahead
my ex said the feelings he feels for me are true but just can't bear the fact of him hurting me and all this stuff and I mean should I believe him? because when I did believe him he f***** me over so what do I do to get over him?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly you can't change someone. Only he can change himself.

Basically he's being a bad boy. He only cares about himself and not you.

Don't let it bother you...you don't deserve him anyway. You're the good person in all of this, he's the douche bag...you have to remember that. He messed up on something that could have been. Don't let his feelings toward you mess with you. Don't contact him anymore. He doesn't deserve your time if he's going to be a d***. You were the one lookin for love in the relationship and he lies on his own behalf. You need to stay confident in yourself and not think about this guy anymore. Get involved in things you love to do. Get with your girlfriends, go to the gym, play a sport, just do something that you love doing. That's what helps me get over girls that hurt me. I go to the gym to beat off all that negativity or I go out with my friends.

Don't let this guy engulf your thoughts girl...he's a player. Players make up their own excuses so that they can get what they want. You're the better person in this situation, now tell yourself that. Confront the guy and just say your done. Tell him he's not real and he's immature.

All in all, just forget about this guy. There are so many other guys out there that would treat you the way you deserve to be treated.

What Guys Said 1

• Please don't even consider, going back with this man. You deserve you be treated with respect. If he can not treat you with respect, then he is not a real MAN, he is a spoiled little BOY. Go out and get yourself the man you deserve.

What Girls Said 3

• This relationship is pretty much in your hands, so your gonna do pretty much what you wanna do regardless of what anyone on here tells you. If he can screw you over once chances are he can do it again, shame on you if you fool me once, shame on me if you full me twice.

• He doesn't have one ounce of respect for you! If he did he wouldn't be trying to settle things with a previous girl, he would be trying to fix things with you. You may be a good girlfriend, but he is not a good boyfriend. You need to realize that and move on. It will be difficult, but you deserve better than that.

• thanks:) and yeah it hurts because you know I'm so just mad that he openly admits his alleged feelings for me but wants to sort things out with some hoe

• You realize he's a douchebag, but do you truly accept that? Because if you truly believed wholeheartedly that he's a total asshole, why would you spend even one second thinking about him? You should be glad you're not together because you don't deserve that disrespect and you should never settle. Actions speak louder than words. And if he always told you he loved you but obviously he lied if he's willing to go back to an ex. He doesn't want you and you shouldn't want him. You deserve much better and you'll get it. Take this for what it is - a learning experience - and move on. Don't bother trying to confront him or get revenge. Just take time to heal and get over him.