Signs of a hurt ex boyfriend

you are around him, but you two don't talk. signs that he could be hurt from the breakup

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually people who are hurt from a break up will say things to their ex to try and hurt them back. They might also spread rumors by telling friends that the ex is 'bad in bed' or a 'liar' or whatever they can to upset the other person.

What Guys Said 1

• For me I'll always keep my guard up whenever she attempts to talk or contact me. I'll be polite but not friendly. Cordial but not affectionate. If she smiles at me I'll smile briefly but turn away. Basically display as much coldness as I can to her without being mean!

What Girls Said 2

• Well you mentioned one 'sign' right there: no communication. If you were the one who initiated the break up, he's going to ignore you and give no sign of recognition if he sees you around. Also, you can tell from his body language, he'll be more evasive than usual and probably act normal and cheery with his friends but if he notices you there, his face will harden and he'll look away. Although most guys try not to show their emotions, especially after events like these. Every guy responds differently.

• if there isn't anything said..if you ask him something and he snaps at you.if he seems distance even if he was if yal are in the same room.these are some