Should I burn all my ex boyfriend's stuff?

Should I burn all my ex boyfriend's stuff? I really want to but I'd feel wrong if I did.

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely. Piss on it though first, that's what I did before I burned my ex's stuff.

• haha this just made my day hahaha

What Guys Said 2

• Just don't, best thing to do: get a big black box (the ones you use to put photographs in them) and just duct tape it up and hide it under your bed or something. It is what I do, because their will be one time in your life that you wished you kept it...

• Because when you miss him and you go to bed, open the box and look at all his stuff he gave you, you get reminded that it wasn't HIM that you miss but it are those MOMENTS you had.. the memory of them will always cheer you up when you're having a struggle getting over relationships. Trust me, I do it all the time, the box is pritty full at this time.

• you should he hurt you

What Girls Said 5

• Sure, if you want him to get you arrested. If you ruin any of his stuff he can call the cops. 'Cause guess what- it's still his stuff and you aren't allowed to do sh*t to his property.

You're an immature brat that needs to grow the hell up. I don't care what he did to you just get over it. If you ever want to live and be accepted in the adult world you'll need to learn to cope with things you don't like. Not just throw a tantrum, or do illegal sh*t every time.

• He wouldn't do that, he doesn't bring cops into anything. He gave the stuff to me so I'm pretty sure it's mine and I'm not throwing a tantrum ha ha I was wondering what others thought (what they would do). I haven't done anything about it, it was his choice, I actually use most of the stuff he gave me.

• what kind of stuff? proobably should give it back.

• Just give it back to him.

• Better yet, throw it at him. That way you're both kind of satisfied.

• love to but he moved and won't talk to me now which is funny because he's the one that cheated on me

• DON'T BURN PLASTIC! omg btss... oh and make sure you do it outside if you decide to. which I think you should

• don't. better to pack them and send them to him

• would if he stayed in one place