Should I text my ex girlfriend?

So me and my ex girlfriend dated for 1.5 years. The last month of the relationship she did a total 180 and just seemed to hate me. Her attitude towards me was just shocking. She then blocked my number and Facebook. I saw her 2 weeks later and she’s dating a guy who is 30 and she is 21. I assumed that she dumped me for this guy but the girls who are friends with her and I keep telling me different. For instance, one of our mutual friends 2 days ago hit me upside the head after I was talking to a random girl at a bar and got her number. I asked her why she hit me and she said because I’m an ahole. I say give me one reason and she said that I think my ex left me for another guy (that was random since I haven’t said anything about my ex in 2 months. So her saying that is kind of shocking.) SO she may have not left me for someone else. They are about 3.5 months into the relationship. The odd part was my ex contacted me a few times throughout the first few months of the break up. She called me to catch up, then unblocked my Facebook to message me good luck on an exam and then sent me a text saying it’s weird to her that she doesn’t know when she will see me again (I was graduating). But I text her the next day and she basically tells me she doesn’t want to talk to me and blocked me for a reason. I exploded on her and went to No Contact for the last 2 months. I blocked her phone number and Facebook the last 4 weeks, so I have no idea if she has tried to text me…..So I was wondering, do you think I should send a text just saying I want to leave things on a good note between us and hope all is well with her?...Since the break up, my life has improved immensely and our mutual friend just said she’s never seen me this happy before. Since the break up about 3-4 months ago, I’ve passed an engineering licensing exam, found a well paying job with a company that I love, and I’m having so much fun. My former roommate came to visit and said my weekends are like vacations. I’m also closer to my friends. So long story short, I’ve really improved since the break up and my life has been awesome. But do you think its OK to send a text like that after 2 months of no contact? The break up was messy considering she did it on the phone and she would be hot one day and cold with me the next.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• I think leave it and don't contact her. I blocked my ex for 3 weeks from txting and ringing me I unblocked him and contacted him and after a few days went belly up again. Was just a constant back and forth being hurt over and over again. I couldn't heal and fully get over the break up until I accepted it was final and had to completly let him out of my life he is now with a bitch. Well they do say karma has a funny way of catching up with ya ;-) look trust me it won't help in the long run. I have been there. Move on and be happy :) I am happier in my life now single but happy he's in a relationship with a bitch so he is clearly unhappy and he deserves it :) keep your head up and be strong