What can I do to comfort my boyfriend (parents getting divorced)?

My boyfriend's parents are getting a divorce. . and I don't know how I can make him feel better? I hugged him and let him put his head on my breast for a little and told him everything is gonna be fine. . He didn't want to talk so much about it, something I respect. . I don't know what more I can do to make him feel better. Should I say something or cry..etc I want to show him that I really care and that I am there for him whenever he needs me. . What can I do to comfort him.
I even tickle him to make him laugh. :)

11