Why are my boyfriend's eyes dilated when he looks at me?

My boyfriend and I have been dating off and on for two years. We've had our share of problems that caused breakups but we always find a way back to each other no matter what, now we've been together for a whole year with no break ups. But, I was wondering when ever he looks into my eyes or even when I walk towards him his eyes dilate a lot. He also sometimes tells me he loves me at that moment and kisses me. Even when there is a lot of sun out or light his eyes are huge and it only happens around me. why? It makes me feel happy when he does it but, I'm just curious to know why exactly this happens and has anyone elses boyfriend done this to them?
He has never done any drugs in his life so it's not that. He's a good guy. if you are wondering.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• it's our nerves triggered by emotions. He could be passionately in love to the point that the excitement of his affection for you dilates his pupils. It's like being nervous for something important, you sweat, your face goes red, you look flushed, your pupils dilate.

It's all emotion driven, I'm no expert and I can't say what exactly he's feeling. But I wouldn't spend too much time reading into it and would rather enjoy each other.