I broke her trust and now I lost her.

My ex girlfriend and I go to the same school. We dated for over a year. I was her first love, first in bed, first everything. Last spring I made a mistake of taking a nap with a girl when I was drunk. My girlfriend found out about it, almost broke up with me, but gave me a second chance. We had an amazing summer together and I treated her like a queen as I always did. This Fall at school I told her I needed a little break to focus on school and to find out why I was unhappy. That broke her heart. That same night I kissed another girl and she found out about it and was so hurt. The rest of the Fall her and I kept talking and she slept over a few times and we discussed getting back together. But ever since Thanksgiving she has not wanted to be with me. And more specifically, the last month, she hasn't wanted anything to do with me. She says I made a fool out of her, disrespected her, broke her trust, doesn't know who I am, and wants nothing to do with me. She doesn't even want to be friends. This girl means the world to me and I have been begging for her back but she despises me. She told me to move on, that she is moving on, and that we have nothing left anymore. I am so broken and regret everything that happened. She gave me her trust, her body, her love and I wrecked it all. Any advice on what to do?

111

Most Helpful Girl

• Agree with Paris 100%. You will just have to learn from your mistakes.

It doesn't matter how much you regret it or how bad you feel.

I would be very hurt and to be frank I would also be completely done with you. Not only did you betray her trust, but you did it TWICE. She gave you a second chance and you did it again. Stop tormenting her and playing games. Leave the poor girl alone and let her get on with her life. Please.

I'm sorry to be harsh, but put yourself in her shoes. Even if she did let you back in, it will never be the same. And nobody needs to be in that type of relationship.