Cuss my ex out or just hitm him with the silent treatment?

So my ex has been trying to get back together with me, when he was trying in the beginning I didn't care for him, so I would sometimes ignore his texts or phone calls, but I guess that made him try harder, so I would sometimes given and talk yo him for a few. Then it started leaning to dates and I got emotions back for him, but I didn;t sleep with him after 6months of us trying to get back together. He texted me recently to sleep over and I gave in and he told me that he Loved me for the first time, I felt even happier, so I rushed over after work. The following morning I dont hear anything from him, so I didn;t text him until 2 days later telling him I missed him and that I wanted to see him, and he just gave me this lame excuse on not to see me. Its been 2 weeks now and he hasn't called or texted me, I know now that he just wanted some ass (excuse my language) Should I call him and tell him off or get over it?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't recommend cussing him out as it just will draw negative attention to you! I would definitely ignore him and go on with your life in a happy way and show him you're better off without him! Whatever you do, do not sleep with him!

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for the silent treatment, if he didn't care or listen to you at the beginning let him feel that too. Just ignore him.