Ladies, what do you really mean when saying "i will always love you" ? What does that imply for the FUTURE of US? (read details)?

I confessed to this girl i love because she was showing interest and i told her i can't have a relationship now because of some things going on in my life.
She says "there's no goodbye between us. i will never forget you, i will always love you!". BUT hasn't explained herself and i didn't ask.
WHAT does it really mean? Is she leaving an opened door? is she seeing a relationship between us as a possibility for the future?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I think she's caught up on you, but don't expect the door to be left open for long, the statement was based on her feelings at the current time. It means that at THAT point sh wanted a longlasting relationship with you, but as you didn't reply, she is probably fighting those feelings down.

• Yeah, i totally understand she's in love with me. it wasn't something that i wanted to do, but i really had no other option at the moment. I said though that i'll get back at her if she'll still be single. (It sounds crazy. i know.)
      Then she said those things i quoted. Those exact words. And i'm trying to grasp what did she mean by it. Does that mean she would actually be opened to accept me back in the future?

• Man it sucks. Some said that if i wanted to stand a chance with her in the future, i shouldn't have told her all this because it's the equivalent of a rejection. but I thought she deserves to know especially bc she was acting interested.

• Crazy stuff happened after i confessed. Too much info to lay it out here. Thing is we did not talk at all afterwards.
      Anyway... Bumped into this girl on the street recently. (she moved in the apartment building across the street from me. That is one of the crazy stuff that happened).
      I saw her waiting on the sidewalk and she saw me approaching. As i approached, she turned around.
      She turned her back on me. Of course that i passed by and did not go to her. It was more than clear that she did not want to talk. Not that i had anything special to say to her. But how about a "hello" or "hey"?
      What does it mean though? Why ignore me like that? Is she still hurt? Is she hating me?