The typical stereotype: women only date bad guys.
Yes and no. I know a bunch of women who do go for the bad guys but not every woman is like that. I am dating a nice guy and here are my 10 reasons why.
1) He never hurts your feelings on purpose, and when he does by accident, he is truly sorry.
2) He carries your bag even if it's pink and full of diamonds.
3) He always holds your hand in public.
4) He tells you how beautiful you are every morning before you've had time to shower or do your make up.
5) When you cry, he hugs you and cries with you, because when something is hurting you, it's hurting him just as much.
6) When you can't sleep at night, he stays awake with you until you fall asleep.
7) When you're sick, he takes care of you and kisses you, not caring about getting himself sick.
8 ) He buys you flowers out of the blue, even when it's not your birthday.
9) You can call him in the middle of the night for the silliest reason and he will listen without getting frustrated or angry.
10) HE MAKES YOU COFFEE IN THE MORNING AND BRINGS IT TO BED!!!!!
This list is based on personal experience :) not every guy is the same but I'm just happy I have such a nice guy in my life. Everyone deserves it. So find someone you love as much as pancakes :D