Top 10 Things I Really Hate About Women

yucel_eden

Gonna get straight to the point.

Alright, these are the things I hate. Before somebody says it ain't true, I don't obviously speak for all men just me, some of my friends agree with some, some don't.

1.) Masculinity

Top 10 Things I Really Hate About Women

Ok this is the weirdest one for you girls, and the least common one. But I did my undergraduate in engineering and doing masters in it right now. You ever spoken to an engineering female? They know more about engines than me, arm wrestle with me, explain why it wasn't offside and most importantly, don't even look like a girl.

You might think I'm exaggerating or just picky, but to put it into context, I didn't know one of the girls was a girl till 6 months into my first year. Everyone thought she was a guy.

I want a girl, to be like a girl, to put on makeup, do girly stuff, go shopping, do her hair, her nails etc. When she arm wrestle with me its worrying, and trust me, I'm pretty strong compared to most guys.

2.) Insecurity

Top 10 Things I Really Hate About Women

"Am I ugly?"

"That girl is thinner than me"

"I'm fat"

"I hate my face"

Look, I ain't the best looking guy in town. I ain't even close. Does that mean you don't date me? No it doesn't.

I know you ain't the best looking girl in town. But that doesn't mean you ain't beautiful. It also doesn't mean I'm after other girls.

And I don't agree with the term "ugly" for girls. There's just girls who are happy with themselves and girls who ain't.

3.) Neediness

Top 10 Things I Really Hate About Women

Right, I like spending time with you. But I have shit to do. I have a job. A degree to get. A career. I wanna spend my time with you. But I can't dedicate every hour of the day to you.

So so don't go ape shit if I haven't replied in 10 mins. It turns me off.

4.) Thinking she is the queen of the world

Top 10 Things I Really Hate About Women

I said you are beautiful, but that doesn't mean you can look down on people or degrade them, certainly not me or gtfo of my life.

5.) Using her gender to get away with things

Top 10 Things I Really Hate About Women

I don't hit girls. But when a girl uses this and hits you coz she knows you won't hit her, she pushes my temper.

Its not just hitting, it's also verbal too.

This is a very small number of girls I've met but some are just too annoying and grind my gears.

6.) No/little ambition

Top 10 Things I Really Hate About Women

I respect everyone, but if you're goal in life is to get married and have a sugar daddy then go jump of a cliff. You are just using up valuable oxygen in this world.

7.) Annoying laugh

Top 10 Things I Really Hate About Women

Some girls when they laugh, give me chills down the spine. Like are your vocal cords still going through evolution from chimps? Coz you sound like one.

8.) Being a psycho

Top 10 Things I Really Hate About Women

If you ever talk or look at a girl I will kill her, you, me, your mama, my mother, and everyone else.

Really?

bye

9.) Attention seeker

Top 10 Things I Really Hate About Women

Going to the gym like you're going to a nightclub isn't attractive, it's repulsive. A bit of makeup, OK, do what you want but. Coming to the gym with full makeup and lifting 100grams just to show your ass makes me look the other way just so you don't get hyped with yourself.

10.) Your "Number"

Top 10 Things I Really Hate About Women

Alright, if I'm expected to tell the truth about my history with honesty then so are you.

I like honesty. I don't care if you've dated with 30 guys or 5, just tell me the goddamn truth.

Besides, if you're gonna be ashamed with your past then don't do it in the first place or be honest about it.

Thanks for reading. Just my views.

Let me know what you think.

Top 10 Things I Really Hate About Women
25
43

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothanks700
    1. Seriously? I despise girly girls. I mean to each their own, but develop a personality that culture didn't hand you for fuck sake. by the way, I know plenty of non-masculine engineering females, and I went to a top engineering school. They aren't afraid to be who they are, and I appreciate that.

2. So you want girls to be confident in who they are, as long as it fits your definition of who they should be? Fuckin a bro.

3. Agree with you here, although plenty of guys can be needy as well. I've dated plenty of independent girls; I'm guessing you don't attract that type considering the way you speak about women.

4. Yes, ego is not a good trait on anyone.

5. I'd agree, but it also depends on the girl. Some girls really can take you, and if you are saying stupid shit like this, they'd be ok with beating your ass. Think no girl can beat your ass? You're an idiot then.

6. This also is not my type. Definitely want an ambitious girl, but again this conflicts with number 1.

7. Ok?

8. Yep, again not exclusive to females. But yes, I also don't appreciate psychos.

10. Yeah, people should be honest.
    Is this still revelant?
    • yucel_eden

Well I did say I don't speak for all guys like twice.

Your opinion.
      Your taste in women.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sunburst223
    I agree with most of these, but your attitude toward masculine women bugs me. Not because I think you need to find those of us who are more masculine attractive. There's nothing wrong with liking feminine women. Your statement that you want "a girl to be like a girl" bugs me, though. There is no one right way to be a girl. I do not wear makeup regularly, have short hair, hate shopping, hate skirts, harr
    Is this still revelant?
    • Pressed submit on accident.

• (Cont.) Hate doing my nails, and just don't like feminine things because that's just how I am. It doesn't make me any less female or any less of a girl. It just means I'm not a feminine one. Again, you're free to prefer feminine women. But the way you say it makes it sound like a woman being masculine somehow makes her less of a woman.

• yucel_eden

Your opinion.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2442
  • MargaritaPeach
    All of these are very on point! Not that they describe every girl, of course. We are all different. You left out 'girl who cries over everything' but other than that, you summed up all the most annoying female traits. And this is why most of my friends are guys...
    • yucel_eden

Well, I think that's kinda linked with being needy.

• Ah, true. Sometimes it's being needy, and sometimes it's being overly emotional. A girl at work cries nearly every time I see her, and some days I just want to tell her to get a grip! Geez.

• somebodysaycheese
    1. How is that based on what a woman should act like? Men run the fashion industry. Does this make these men feminine? These things aren't biological at all but tottally influenced by society. And shopping doing their hair and nails guys do that too.
    Realize that a good 90 percent of men can't but build anything or fix anything thats why people have jobs to do them.
    • yucel_eden

I don't agree with those men either.

• nope, you're wrong, its because of biology as well. Testosterone as well as other ways our brains think differently, men are better at stuff like enginering, better at problem solving etc. And many traditional masculine qualities are considered such because they came naturally from male behaviour due to our biology which women lacked. Women have a natural tendency to act differently which we call feminine traits. Then of course we have outliers, and just as the mytake mentioned, the women who have more masculine traits also happen to look more like men quite often, so its quite likely they have more testosterone and less estrogen than the average women etc, and it also explains why we sometimes have transpeople, which are also rare anomalies.

• @alphadoggystyle your wrong. Lol transpeople are generally just gay people who suffer from gender dyshphora. Has absolutely nothing to do with hormones when we all men and women have too much estrogen ans your average man has 20 percent leaa test. than 20 years ago.
      Biological makeup and hormonea aren't the same and ha e nothing to do with likes at all.

• 99percentangel
    Agree with the list. Pretty much the same things I hate about guys except number 1, and 7 a annoying laugh always makes me laugh, and masculinity is all what makes a man a man.
    • yucel_eden

Lol yeah completely agree with you. The male version of this would also be repulsive for some girls too.

• mattty

Exactly and feminity is what makes a woman a woman. Thats why most guys dont like masculine women although its completely fine if girls do some "guys stuff" every now and then but she can still remain feminine while doing so.

• completely agree.

• raspberry0416
    About the first one, girls don't have to act feminine if they don't want to. It's a personal choice.
    • yucel_eden

There's always one.

Hun I said like twice that it's my opinion. Are you telling me that all guys want the same thing?

• But he isn't allowed to like feminine girls? That's not a choice? He never said all women have to be this way he stated that this was his preference.

• It gets old when I hear stuff like this. You can like who you like, but people are not going to change to please you.

• Unit1
    "I respect everyone, but if you're goal in life is to get married and have a sugar daddy then go jump of a cliff. You are just using up valuable oxygen in this world."
    Dude. This is the best sentence here xD :D :) You made me laugh on the last part of this sentence.

But still not a bad list.
  • outmyroom
    Those are horrible things I hate them about women too. Why do we even exist?
  • Fathoms77
    I expect a girl to create the counter Take to this. ;)
    • yucel_eden

Haha I don't think enough girls will see it to create a counter. Hope they do though.

• slimstiffy
    strong first point!
    and point 9 too, but i must admit the gym booty bunnies are nice to look at when resting between sets and can fire your blood up good too sometimes, :-D. but yeah, its not cool if its your girlfriend
    • yucel_eden

Lol I love to see girls in the gym especially when they are fit. I like it when they take care of themselves. It's just a problem, if they have bigger muscles then me. And I'm 6'0.

• slimstiffy

lol yeah, usually its rare to see girls with musckes bugger than a guys, but i have seen a few girls that lift more than i do :-\ but then again im still beginner level lol.
      but i dont like abs and stuff on chicks, i like it better when they are a bit "phat" and soft.

• yucel_eden

Agree πŸ‘πŸ»

• macix670
    I think you're a bitter man who needs a lot of growing up to do. Can't handle competition from female engineering students.
    • yucel_eden

Only #1 involved girls from engineering. And it wasn't limited to girls from there, just was an example.

Still, your opinion.

• TakeMaker
    "I want a girl, to be like a girl, to put on makeup, do girly stuff, go shopping, do her hair, her nails etc. "

and I now want to vomit...
  • WhaChaChaKing
    If tomboys aren't your thing then that's fine but you act like we're monsters because we don't like stereotypical girl things.
    • slimstiffy

lol.. nobody said ur monsters. some men LOVE tomboys. others , not so much , is all.

• Sojex
    Disagree with the 1st. I'm into weight training and martial arts so I'd prefer for her to be into stuff too which means she's most likely gonna be "masculine" in appearance. I'm about it
    • yucel_eden

Well I like girls who go gym in fact I love them.

But I would rather have her look like picture 2, picture one I won't be able to get hard on even with viagra.

Just my taste

• Sojex

To each their own. I'd be head over heels for the 1st girl

• candyaurora
    Oh well sadly I am an Electrical Engineer and I hoped that was not a turn off 😀 other than that nice list !
    • yucel_eden

Lol no electrical girls are kool. Even mechanicals are kool too, just some aren't my type lol

• Okay 😊

• 19magic
    I'm independent and have learnt to do a lot of things around the house, but am a girl and like dressing up for things. The only other one is I'm not necessarily insecure, it's more I'm shy at times, especially like getting naked etc.
  • ManOnFire
    4, 5, and 9 are tops for me. 10 is good too. If you can't tell me how many you've slept with that must mean you really think you have something to hide.

I'll add some:
    - Acting weird and shy when you come around her and one of her girlfriends.
    - Talking about how guys should be emotional and talk about what's on their minds, yet treating them like babies and minimizing they're situation when they do.
    - Not keeping clean and not keeping their house clean.
    - Talking about what a "real man" is/should be and what a guy should do, yet having nothing to offer a man.
    - Thinking your perspective is best or most correct just because you're a female.
    • yucel_eden

Yep some I agree with, some of yours I actually find cute such as her being shy.

• Revengercm
    not every women is like this but I get you except on that #7.
    The way someone laughs isn't his/her fault.
    • yucel_eden

Some girls try too hard for attention man. Those are the worst

• Revengercm

Men also have their 10 things hate about them though.

At least all women have 1 of these things. Maybe 2 and you just have to deal with it. Does it matter if she needs attention when she loves you and gives you space but at the same time asks for attention.

I mean. I do look for attention as well but in hard earned ways like muscle, dance or an unique hairstyle.

All guys will either lie too much, are shallow, idiots, dry hear-ish, care only about sex, too violent etc. etc.

Men have their own things. Just deal with it.

as for this list.

1) almost doesn't exist.
      2) I think this one is owned by all women lol.
      3,4,5,6 and 8 are really bad things.
      The rest are meh.

• Jan1ssary_
    Great one dude, all of them is acceptable :D But I take 1 and 2. Most of chicks think they will be beautiful if they lose so much weight and become "thin" but its totally wrong, they kill their feminine look.
  • sattepesutta
    is there a new English coaching centre in turkey? when did u all learn to speak the language fluently
    • yucel_eden

I live in London. No need for lessons.

• lonelywolf11
    I agree with most of this. The laugh I try so hard to stop it's the worst thing ever. At least I don't cackle like some girls.
  • louiseisaturtle
    True i got 1/10 i have the most annoying laugh. Why is that so bad?
    • schnipdip

Because the guy has to potentially listen to that laugh for the rest of his life...

• yucel_eden

It's not so bad lol. Just not my thing.

And no one is perfect, if a girl is perfect but has a bad laugh, I have no problem.

It's not like a I/we men are flawless.

• Go to Youtube and search on "fran drescher laugh". They will answer your question.

• Angelina2000
    true but i also hate how some or most of them can be fake and backstab your
  • Alex88F
    clapping my hands so hard my palms are being consumed
  • Muhammad1999
    Very Nice take bramin , and i really liked 7th one annoying laugh like chimpanzee xD 😂
  • AleDeEurope
    That last pic is gold xD

I agree with this Take.
  • Mesonfielde
    I agree with all of it EXCEPT 1, although I can write it up to personal preference. I just honestly don't get your preference whatsoever. :p

I prefer girls who DON'T do their nails and use makeup and aren't into "girly stuff", or at least if they are, then NOT because it's considered something a girl should enjoy.

I do admit I'm not into too much muscle though. That's not physically female-like. I like girls who are physically female, but don't do the whole feminine superficial drama shit. So I can't relate to desiring a "purely feminine partner".

All of the others? Agreed. Especially 3 5 6 8 and 4
  • Summer0301
    I somewhat agree with your post. For the insecurity I hope you mean the ones that do it on purpose. For one I am super insecure and sometimes I can't control how I feel about myself. Other than that your opinion was on point
  • MagiAlphaOne
    After seeing #1 & #2, I thought of the "body positivity" and "fat acceptance" movements. I'll take the girl who THINKS she is fat over someone who is actually fat.

#4. I would love to see Judge Judy backhands a few bitches that come into her Court Room. They deserve it!

#5. Girls, WATCH OUT! More Men are NOT putting up with this behavior. Youtube has plenty of examples of Women hitting Men and the Men are hitting back. Take a guess as to who looses.

#9. BOYS AND GIRLS, get over the "selfie craze". Its narcissistic.

#10. Yes, Girls need to tell the truth. There are now 25 different STDs. Check out "super gonorrhea". Its resistant to drug treatment.
  • ThisDudeHere
    I agree with girls being better oft not being masculine thing but please no makeup.
  • Puppylove94
    Awesome take. I would agree with all of those. Haha the same goes for men too.
  • booo159
    surprisingly, more girls are taking it really good...
    I thought many people would be after his ass... but dem girls are cool
    • yucel_eden

That's coz I ain't hating on girls.

I even wrote a my take on what j love about girls.

Everyone has stuff they hate and like.

• Kylesar
    Great list

The only one I'm not really agreeing with is the annoying laugh, though I suppose if it's "annoying" it's typically a bad thing
  • Trashay
    I would like to add for either sex: talking about your ex.
  • jacquesvol
    I'll accept some of these, others I hate in any human.
  • chc0009
    Yeah, I've pretty much given up on the idea of romance, since women are so egotistical these days.
  • DeadBattery
    Wow man you are one hundred percent right I totally agreee
  • Proof_Striker55
    3. picture is really so funny. When I see this girl on the internet I am laughing so much :D
  • thewanderingme
    lmao at the third meme
    • yucel_eden

Lol yeah I love that one and the chimp.

• Username3568
    Bitches always burn my home down when I fuck em good. Silly females
  • Moonstar2024
    It's a good thing I'm not like this then.
    • Except I like doing guy stuff though like video games and watching NFl but I hope that's not a turnoff cause I enjoy girl stuff too.

• NFL I meant

• yucel_eden

Actually I find it super attractive when a girl plays video games.

• Clairehunti
    Really?
  • YourFutureEx
    Ditto except 1 & 10.
  • Sexualchrist
    100% accuracy
  • reixun
    Lol not so horrible of a list.
  • adrianalima0
    I agree with every single one of those. Well said.
  • John_Doesnt
    Yes, they can be annoying.
  • singlebee
    Hahahaha nice take.. It was fun reading it
  • HarvestMoon
    Good
  • Pacificblue62
    Very good take. So many of these are so true
  • Scared_Banana
    nice take @birdzipperbrah
  • sp33d
    #3 scares the hell out of me.. she's so creepy!