Why I LOVE Married Men

Anonymous

I don't know how it came to be, but I find myself attracted to married men. For some reason they seem to have their s**t together. Responsible, organized and mature.

Guys these days don't seem to act more than 12 year olds, and that just isn't appealing. I know many women will agree with me on this one.

1. There is a certain charm about "wanting what you can't have"

It's true, I find it appealing to want the man that I can't fully have. Whether its the whole secrecy and the fun of doing things behind someone's back?

I LOVE Married MEN!

2. Have fun without any strings attached

Yep, gotta say that if you're looking for a good time, without being worried of a relationship or the idea of someone becoming stalkerish and clingy, chances are a married guy is for you

Why I LOVE Married Men

3. A man who can commit is good material

A man that has taken the step towards married and possibly children is a guy that can commit. If you're looking for that a married guy keeps getting better and better looking by the second

Why I LOVE Married Men

Why I LOVE Married Men
18
6
6Girl Opinion
18Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• TheDevilInside

honey, do you realise how fucking STUPID you sounded?

1. "For some reason they seem to have their s**t together. Responsible, organized and mature"
    - If they are cheating, they DO NOT HAVE THEIR SHIT TOGETHER. Responsible? Pffffft yeah. If you can call ignoring your responsibilities as a good husband and father "responsible"... You're so fucking delusional. "Mature"? A mature individual can curb his desires. Not go off doing shit he KNOWS he is not supposed to do and hurting his wife and children the most. It's when the kids get hurt, that's when I wish both the guy and the mistress would get ripped apart by horses and their body parts fed to sharks.

2. " the idea of someone becoming stalkerish and clingy"
    - OH PUH-LEEEESE!!! Like anyone would want to stalk you! Again, delusional.

3. "A man that has taken the step towards married and possibly children is a guy that can commit."
    - Right. Cause a guy who betrays the one he promised to cherish til death do they part, is "someone who can commit" in your book. Honey, if someone can commit, he wouldn't be cheating.

What the fuck happened to you when you were little, huh? Nobody is this stupid without some sort of trauma...

Like 5 People
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• AleDeEurope

If you like married men cause they're more mature, why do you act like a little kid? Any mature and respectful woman would stay away from married men, as she would respect the marriage between the man and his woman.
    You're just another one of those women who want older men (married preferably) cause they think they're too mature to date men their own age, when in reality they're just babies looking for the father figure they never had. I feel sorry for you and for any girl that thinks the same way as you... which unfortunately, there's a lot.

LikeDisagree 14 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • Jamesol1

That's is the realist shit I've read all week lol. You can bet she won't try debating that.

• ninjast4r

Daddy issues. That's all I can say. She wants a man to take care of everything in life because she's so inept at it. The irony is she wants a man who is mature and responsible, but is willing to throw his life and livelihood in jeopardy for some young pussy.

• @ninjast4r Exactly lol

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

517
  • Anonymous

I know a lot of people will probably think you are a bad person... But you are not the one in the relationship. Should someone cheat, it is their fault. They knew what they were doing, it has nothing to do with the person they slept with. However, I don't think going after a married man for commitment is the best plan of action. If he wasn't faithful to his last wife, what would make you any different?

Disagree 6 People
    Reply
  • Anonymous

Based on divorce stats. Most men and women who get married don't know shit about commitment.

Oh and you're a horrible person for going after married people. Don't be a home wrecker. No one will feel sorry for you when you get hurt.

LikeDisagree 8 People
    Reply