Quirky Date Ideas That Will Impress Your Date!

Here are some of my favourite go to dates for when I'm stuck on what to do, but when I still want to impress my date.

1. Go on a date in a bookstore!

Book lovers always find this date enjoyable. Go to a local bookstore, preferably one with a lot of selection in books. Have fun finding unusual or even naughty books. I find books tend to aid in conversations. You see a book about Italy, then it reminds you to ask them about the time they went to Italy. Or maybe you see a book on Vegan baking, and you ask them about their favourite recipe.

Not to mention, if your date is an avid reader this may end up being a really cool date! Maybe you will get to learn a lot about them and the type of books they like to read.

2. Take a walk downtown on a Saturday night

Have fun watching the people all dressed up heading out for a night on the town! In most cities there are buskers who play music or do other things in the street for money. Take some time to watch a few and give them a few dollars for their entertainment.

Bonus points if you can point out any really cool spots to check out or historical sites!

3. Pretend to be tourists and take a tour

This can be fun! Go to the local travel or tourism booth and figure out if they offer tours. Many places, even small towns offer local tours of historic or notable sites. The great thing about these tours is you may find a place you never knew existed and can have a good time exploring this new place.

4. Check out a local band

Enjoy some local music and culture by going to see a local band play. Not only will you be supporting local musicians, but you may just find your new favourite band!

Plus this is a really great way to encourage local artists to keep creating. Nothing sucks more than playing at an empty venue. Plus, live music always creates a good atmosphere, especially in the summertime on the patio!

I hope you enjoyed this Mytake :)

What kinds of dates do you find most interesting?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Bookstore yeah. I always suggest that when I answer the questions about what to do for a first date.

• Bookstore dates are always my favourite :) You can learn so much about your date just by browsing books together!

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 4

• Watching a live band isn't a good first date... it's loud, and you'll have a hard time talking.

The rest sound fun.

• interesting things. thanks for the information

• thank God, i left women all those years ago and don't date. friends with benefits all the way

• I'm so glad i got out of dating. friends with benefits all the way. I feel sorry for the men in previous generations that had to date and court women

What Girls Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender