Pros and Cons of Dating a Cook!

1. You save a lot

Pros and Cons of Dating With A Cook!

You don't have to have dinner dates or order from out. Because your partner can cook anything for you. And also by adding love!

2. Knows how to win your heart

Pros and Cons of Dating a Cook!

We all have some dishes that we cannot say no! For example, I would forgive if he comes to me with chocolate cake or waffle. I will forget everything that he did. I am talking about the small problems by the way. Of course I wouldn't forgive him if he cheats.

3. Hard to do diet

Pros and Cons of Dating a Cook!

It is hard to do diet when you wake up with a delicious smell. And even harder when you see how it looks. So doing diet will be just a dream.

4. You will taste a different dish every day

Pros and Cons of Dating a Cook!

One day you will find yourself in Italy with the taste of the pizza and another day he will take you to Japan with delicious sushis.

5. He/she won't the way you cook

Pros and Cons of Dating a Cook!

Since your partner knows a lot about cooking he/she will always find a fault and criticise you.

52

Most Helpful Guys

• I would say #5 is the biggest thing. People who like to cook end up being quite opinionated on cooking and will always be the one who wants to cook. I admit, I kind of guilty of this. But there's another downside to #4 and that's if you're a picky eater. People who like to cook like to try a variety of foods and flavors and some people just don't want to go anywhere near a thai curry, no matter how delicious anyone claims it is.

• I think the pros would outweigh the cons 😊

Most Helpful Girls

• My SO is a cook, but he likes the way I prepare my meals, better than his own. He is teaching our daughter to cook.

• i want one lol

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• 5 sucks

• I started seeing this guy who was at school for cooking and he was amazing , sarcastic and all but an asshole lol
    Also I have a friend who is a cooker
    Oh well I'd def date him lol but he lives 70 km away

• The real disadvantage is that they will most likely be working on holidays because that's when the bulk of the work is, so expect to spend Christmas , New year and Valentine's day alone.