Hater: Date Someone Based On Your Mutual Dislikes!

We all look for someone who has mutual likes with us, but this new app takes it to a completely different level. It finds people with mutual dislikes!

Here is the description of the app: Hater is the dating app that matches you based on what you hate.

It provides many diffent topics to vote

It is a swipe based app that lets you vote among topics. You either vote down(for hate) or up(for love). It has got many different topics like healthy eating, smoking, Donald Trump, cargo shorts everything that you can imagine.

I think it is a lot better than being with someone who likes the same things with you. Even some friendships start like that. If you hate the same things or person you suddenly become best friends.

22

Most Helpful Guys

• Perfect. Sitting around and talking shit about other people and things all day does seem to form a bond like none other.

• It's a catch 22 - I want to date somebody who hates this app, but how do I meet them?

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds great

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• You sound very bitter.