Why You Should Flaunt Your HOT Friends in Front of Your Man/Woman!

1. You learn a lot

If your man/woman is checking out your hot friends and is very flirty- you learn a lot. Not only in terms of their loyalty, but also in terms of their boundaries and respect towards you. It is important to see your partner in my situations, including in surroundings that may provoke sexual arousal or attraction.

2. If they're gonna cheat, do it now

I would rather that if my partner was to cheat, that he would do it now, rather than when we are married with kids. It's best to expose them to temptation and see how they react.

3. Can't keep a wandering eye, from straying

A wandering eye will wander regardless of whether you keep attractive friends away. If he/she wants to cheat they will find a way, so may as well allow them the freedom and opportunity to show you their true colors.

02
amandaschwartz is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 2

• I had friends who didn't want me to be around their girlfriends... I don't understand why people are so afraid of showing off their attractive friends in front of their partners. They can be used to test if their partners are cheaters or not.

• Good points.

What Girls Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender