Men! You cannot trust (almost all) women!

You probably want to skip this one but I urge you if you are in a hurry at least consider reading the Final words of wisdom section before jumping the gun.

Very important disclaimer:

I know what you are thinking. "GURR!!! YOU MISOGYNISTIC VIRGIN!!!". Puh-lease! I am not saying women are the evil scourge on earth. I am saying you can expect women to be consistent and to be your most trusted companion and be dead wrong about it. Point of the matter is: Always expect it and always have a backup plan. Always! Be on guard, don't fall prey into this. That is the message of my article!

Dear men!

You cannot seriously fully trust women, let alone just one of them (except for your mother perhaps for obvious reasons). If you think you can entrust a woman to have your back or who you can rely on, you'll be in for a disappointment so often until you learn, that it's just not going to work. Why in this world would you do that to yourself?

Just take a look around what's happening with the women! What are they doing?

STOP! Take a break! Watch! Keep Observing! Take notes. I am.

Even just one whoopsie offense is worth almost a red flag (begin slowly detaching from her). What am I saying? I am saying, that if she seemed suspicious or did not hold onto her word even just once, TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS!!! This was your alarm going off. Weren't you listening?

Why do they want our account passwords, phone passwords etc...?

How are you supposed to trust one of them if they can't trust you in the first place? Your stuff is yours. If you give anybody your password, everything that is done by your account will be held responsible by the account holder (you). She has the potential to wreak havoc on your online hygiene, insult your contacts, maybe even steal your bank information, nudes, whatever and blackmail you. This *will* happen when you both break up.

They say it's OK/good if you cry

I personally fully agree, it's OK to cry, man or woman or child. Watch women fading away from you because you expressed yourself clearly like a normal human being. Be ready to be ghosted. There is a reason why we were indoctrinated to be taught to never cry. ESPECIALLY around a woman we like.

They say money doesn't attract them - personality does

There is a proven experiment (and not just one experiment!) of one and the same man going on an online dating site, where for a time period (around 1 month) he provided his genuine self in the bio and the matches were average for men. What is average for men? Look below.

True story
True story

Then he changed his bio and mentioned something like "I'm a wealthy sugar daddy and am ready to spend money on you, girl ;)". 24 hours later, he got 10 matches already.

Everybody knows, that money will attract women. Gold diggers! We see it everywhere. Rap videos. Movies. Casinos in Las Vegas. Anybody saying otherwise is obviously lying.

Social media is more important than what's going on in the real world

Do you really think the social media image should be taking a higher priority than just living your life in the moment? Why the importance on social media? People actually fall for it! But why? How don't they know it's fake?

instagram girls!
instagram girls!

What's worse is that they are so dependent on those likes and followers like it's a drug! They start a fight with their boyfriend if he sends even just one "like" on instagram towards his female coworker's shooting range club. Or he stares a bit at random women.

Here comes the best part: How will you even date them when you are on a date with them and they spend 80% of the time tapping on their phone?

This is NOT cute nor attractive!
This is NOT cute nor attractive!

Marriage and divorce

How will either it benefit a man? All liabilities and responsibilities and risks for no gain. What a deal. Not.

Women push for it. Men run away from it. Is this really surprising?

Why does a man has to work incredibly hard for a woman but a woman not nearly as much?

You know it's true
You know it's true

Guys are desperate for a girlfriend but women can live just fine being single their whole life long (with as many cats as their current age that is).

My point is: If it takes so much to attract a woman, do you really think, that women do want a man? Women can be and are pretty with little effort (comb your hair, just a little makeup, a few right clothing choices, smile & eye contact - voila! You are attractive!) and there will always be a dozen of guys out there willing to ask her out.

But blue anon! I know of a good woman or I am seeing one

Ah! I understand exactly what you mean! No doubt you do. Trust me, I too am in this position like you are. But make no mistake. Today she is this:

This is your woman now (hypothetically speaking)

She is pretty, kind, friendly, always greets you, smiles when she see's you, holds doors open not just for you but your friends too. She is sweet and always pleasant to have around. You can talk about virtually anything with her and she gives you hope. I mean just look at her beautiful eyes, she's so laid back and looking like the sunshine she is.

Today she's your girlfriend. Wonderful! A dream finally comes true!

Time goes on. You marry her like this. You expect the best of both of you. Everything is fine! But time doesn't stop.

Maybe you create some kids together. Complications start happening. She panics or gets depressed. The sex stops completely. Your presence and support does not help her. She starts drinking alcohol. Or she takes drugs. Or she starts going to nightclubs a lot. Or she lets herself go of what made her attractive. She hears of her friends expensive trips or gifts, that they get from their boyfriend and she gets jealous (thanks to you, Facebook Zuckerberg Corporation. I don't appreciate that!). She complains a lot and nags at you. She refuses to get help from you or any therapist. She gets out of shape. Living with her becomes too stressful. You start sleeping on a separate bed just not with her. Soon you find you are in this mess with no way out other than a pain in the ass, the divorce.

3 to 5 years after and she turned into this:

Your angel of a woman evolved into this monstrosity! Add dark eye rings and scars on top of it.

Then you ask yourself: "Sh-t man, I am so screwed! What the hell happened? What have I gotten myself into?" And I will be standing there next to you, telling you "You were simply not careful enough." while I look at my pen, that I am spinning around my fingers on the left hand while in my pocket I am getting notifications of my investments finally paying off.

Can you really trust women?

When in doubt, always know who you can truly trust

No matter how beautiful she is, how sweet she is, how faithful she was to you, how supportive she is, how much she claims to be on your side, how much she has sworn to be your trustworthy friend, how long you've known her, how many things you did together, how long you've been working together, how many places you have visited/traveled to, how many memories you share with her, how many videogames you played with her or movies you watched with her...

There is always this one trigger, that you have given her to have a certain amount of power over you. The question is: Can you afford or even survive the potential impact if things go wrong and she pulls it on you? How do you know she will never do it?

The path will be clear and so will everything else be

Final words of wisdom

Men! Start respecting yourself a bit more. Seriously. Set boundaries. Once these boundaries are crossed, keep them at your fence. Otherwise nothing good will ever come out of it.

Do not grant women to have power over you. You will find, that women have problems and often they won't solve their problem by themselves (are they expecting to be saved?). Even if you help them, you'll find often, that you will be pulled in with her into the misery rather than actually helping her out.

Men are (by definition of women and even men) supposed to lead. So lead on. She will follow you (or she won't - it doesn't matter). If you lead to success and she follows you, success will reach you both - huzzah! If you lead to success and she wanders off, then success was not meant to be her destination but you kept a straight head and have gotten successful.

You see confidence is the most powerful trait you can have but it is a double edged sword. Have too little confidence and you're limited in life. Have too much confidence and you will underestimate the threats.

On the surface MGTOW seemed like a terrible community but on second thought, they do have valid concerns. Considering what I mentioned about women MGTOW does not look so problematic after all. On the surface they seem like a misogynistic bunch. On the inside they are telling men "go your way up to success and don't mind the women". There is distortion between what we see MGTOW to be and MGTOW encouraging men to lead successful lives mainly without any women. If anything men can greatly benefit from MGTOW while being single.

Now unfortunately I do not know how women were 15 years ago before social media and smartphones became a thing because I was just starting my teenage years back then, so I can't say whether women have degraded relative from the past or women were always like this.

Very important disclaimer (again just in case):

Thanks for reading! Now slam that keyboard in order to insult me to no ends. Peace out!

16
28

Have An Opinion?

Most Helpful Girls

• ciitruskiwi

"you can expect women to be your most trusted companion and be dead wrong about it"

No shit dude. That applies to every single person not just women. There is always a chance of being wrong about trusting someone, man or woman or hell even alien. There is always that chance.

Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

You got that totally right, lady!

• Shamalien

problem is, there is this idea in society that women are angels and men are devils, people trust women around their kids more, etc, they think women are morally superior, and this belief is dead wrong.

• texturesurprise

I actually do agree with this. But it should be applied towards everyone. it’s very hard to find loyal men. There’s also plenty of men who will emotionally destroy a women for fun. Everyone has to be carful.

Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Glad you understood my message. Needless to say i concur with you about men.

Most Helpful Guys

• neptune88

Lets just say i can't trust them because they are emotional and uncertain. Their unconscious mind controls their actions. They say lets go with the flaw but what if the direction of the flaw isn't good for them!

Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Hence I explained it in the "Today she's your girlfriend" section. This is exactly what happens.
      Men are (by definition of women) supposed to lead. So lead on. She will follow you. If you lead to success and she follows, success will reach you both. If you lead to success and she wanders off, then success was not meant for her. A lot of people are missing this exact point!

• neptune88

I agree with you but women are trying to be rebellious and want to control men, which they are not ineligible for!

• neptune88

Eligible*

• DWornock

Of course women can't be trusted, but it is not their fault. They are just following their nature. It is not the hawk's fault that it eats a pigeon. That is it nature.

Is this still revelant?

1426
  • peachybaby

You’re 100% misogynistic. You’re taking the worst image of women the media puts out and making it 10x worse. If I did this with men, people like you would be in comments calling me some type of name with feminism mashed in. Obviously you’re bad at choosing women if that’s all you think most are. Also a lot of men like this exist too, it’s not just women. Anyone can be shitty. Taking the worst things you hear about a gender or have experienced and assuming almost all are the same is super shitty and probably the reason any of your relationships go to shit if you get in any. You can’t have such a toxic view of women and expect to be in a good relationship with one. It’s the same with men. I don’t assume every man will cheat on me or lie to me even though that’s my main experience and that’s because I choose badly. My current boyfriend? The best person I’ve ever met. I gave my trust to him and we help each other and we’re in a healthy relationship because we don’t have such a toxic view or a toxic relationship.

• Honkler

You’re just mad the reality of the truth is women are dishonest hypergamist witches. “These hoes ain’t loyal”

• peachybaby

I’m not mad, I just think if I said any of this shit about men you’d get your panties in a twist. It’s the worst image of women portrayed and y’all just have shitty taste or are shitty people and can’t get good women. Go gay if it’s that bad then and quit whining.

• ... Who is "the media" supposed to be, exactly?
      Everything else you said is mostly on-point but it always aggravates me when people blame stuff on "the media" when that doesn't really mean anything.

• I feel like you think this is soooo extreme and edgy but it’s really just common sense for both men and women. People can change and do you dirty sometimes. Also if someone you are with turns into someone you don’t love then it’s time to break up. End of.

• LOL @ that image of a sexy 10/10 woman that simply has the caption "don't be too fat" as if that's all that women is (just "not too fat").
    Anyway, I won't even criticize much of this because I realize your intent in writing it: it's easier to convince yourself that relationships aren't worth it, than to come to terms with the fact that you're not desirable to women.

• I have to agree with you. When I needed time for myself I didn't have sex for years and it didn't bother me. It was my choice.

• It's always the shaming language avoiding any onus. Women are not wrong; it's always the men's fault. As such, why even bothering arguing?

• Honkler

Have you come to terms that you’re a dishonest lying whore?

• October808

You have to share power, it cannot be uneven. In marriage it should not be this statement "she makes all the financial decisions". Wrong. Have separate bank accounts and DO share in the financial decision making when it affects both of you. So many guys are whipped.

• Anonymous

Sometimes I wonder whether they deserve it or not.

• October808

If they're willing to share then they deserve the benefit of the doubt.

• Anonymous

I mean a very expensive lesson through divorce rape legally robbing him from everything

• sejla

I think today's pressureshave put us in emergency mode or flight and fight like we are being chased by bears in the woods. I'm not just saying it for men but women too.

• It ok take. by the way you forgot about other woman complaing about being single or no more good men. Another one. They always competitive to a taken guys.

• Anonymous

Good one! 😊

• AuroraRoseat

I completely agree. All men who think like this about women should completely keep away from women... so that way we can weed out the undesirables from quality men easier.

Thanks so much!! You made dating that much simpler for women and much easier for men due to less competition. ^_^

• sejla

That is what I was thinking.

• Mohit_55

• JKingOff

This whole thing was just one long miserable rant from an obviously single, probably gay guy. My wife and I have been married for 3 years and have known each other since 2008. When push came to shove she did have my back, on several occasions. If you're having those kind of issues I recommend changing your dating strategy, or at least the type of women you are attracted to.

• DWD1994

I try not to be hateful because its exhausting constantly being pissed off. But I do agree with the OP to a certain extent.

Even when I was in relationships, I still didn't trust women. There are some women in my life that I do care about but overall, I don't really trust them.

• SlightlyEccentric

I'll put it this way:

Finding the right woman is like walking through a minefield where 90% of the mines are inactive. Sure we know there is a chance we'll step on a live one and blow our lives to pieces but on the otherside of the field is a prize worth running the gauntlet for.

• Don't you lames of GAG get tired of whining about women?

• Whining or just pointing out the negatives; do you shame women for "whining about men?"

• @NerdInDenial: Women on this site don't complain about MGTOV or incels non stop unlike the dudes always moaning about feminists and women.

• But they do on other media outlets. Do not conflate complaining with criticizing. How many questions have you seen that state "my boyfriend is doing this wrong..." Is that not complaining about men?

• Gottabsavagee

Just because some really terrible woman disappointed you, doesn’t mean you can generalize all women. No! Every woman is different. Always know that. It’s the same if we said oh all guys are shit, they just wanna get laid.

• unluckyplant710

Unfortunately although I have friends that a women I truly trust I have been totally betrayed by someone I loved more than anything. Totally infatuated it blidned me to bad traits.

• Actually I only agree with the first of what you're saying. A few points aisagree on.

• _SOARER_

Men need to be macho even to the dismay of popular opinion. Reclaiming masculinity and being unapologetic about it is the first step in giving women order.

Women need to be guided and led by men of virtue.

• ask4any

Never trust a woman! Take it from a 50 year old man who has fallen for every one of their dirty tricks, lies and bullshit!

• confusedrepeatedly

Well it all depends whether or not you truly believe that all you want from a woman is to be a solid 10 of sp your part of the problem
    Others like me dont expect a girl to be a 10 we expect them to be nice kind considerate as. much mom material as I am dad material (define that how you wish) but I dont expect my girl to just live off of. me she would get a job as well we are going to be equals it's a relationship not whatever your describing which sounds more of a transaction guy pays hot girl to love w him sums up your argument

• hahahmm

Funny when women say you’re wrong because men are the same. Ha ha ha. There’s like 10% of guys who are the ‘same’ as 90% of women. Probably all of them were raised by single moms & dominating ball busting moms.

Most women are banging the same 10% of dudes when in their whoring phase. 20% at most. The grown up version of varsity jocks on high school.

For most of these women thr whoring phase last till 30s and even 40s when they decide they want a serious relationship (to make up for a lifetime of just doing everything based on feelings).

• hahahmm

Feminists always try to say men & women are equal. It’s part of them wanting to be masculine.

• Guyvo

I don't trust my cat. Not even trusting him for doing nothing while I am out.

• As if you've met almost all women in the world. The real reason why men wants women because it makes them happy due to the fact that women supports men better than men whether you like it or not so you can't speak for all men. What about this, instead if assuming things "almost all", why don't you also practice judging people properly and be prepared for any shenanigans? People not just women. Sure there are gonna be a lot of women like what you said but it makes no difference when it comes to men as well. So I suggest get out of your comfort zone and meet them for yourself instead of cherry picking those you found in social medias.

• I've done shook up half the men on this web site it seems

• jadoe

If your not gay then some woman must of did a real job on u.. get over it u can't jerk off rest of your life

• Shamalien

people like you make me angry. I would gladly jerk off the rest of my life rather than get involved with a cunt like you

• jadoe

Enjoy👏

• Shamalien

seeing as my life doesn't revolve around sexual pleasure and I actually have a depth of character that would enable me to enjoy life even without sexual organs whatsoever I will enjoy, I'll enjoy my vast array of skills and my close friends who respect me because they know I'm real and I stand my ground, and I can be trusted.

You enjoy what you have left over once your a dried up old prune sitting in a dirty litter box

• MysteriousDarkness

Why did you assume all women act the same way when that is not the case lije not all guys act the same way?
    Why do you also think all women will get fat? I have know some women since elementry school thst were not fat and still not fat. My girlfriend was big when we met and she is still big and I find her to be in no particular order: beautiful, fun, smart, funny, caring, loving, loyal, faithful etc. We are there for each other through the bad times and the good times. I have been cheated on by some exes, had one tried to kill me, blame me for every argument even when everyone around on her side an or on my side knew it was her fault but does that mean I think every woman will act the same way no.

• ranger56

Solid advice. Assume all women are trash until proven otherwise.

• DDpsy

You are very wrong... there is no fucking ''almost'' about it.

• Nice myTake

• Anonymous

Thank you for reading and not tossing insults at me!

• Lol, you're welcome.

• Anonymous

It takes a lot to stay cool after reading, so I value that in you!

• SaoirseS

TLDR

• Why did you do this post anonymously? :D

• Anonymous

I will attract a lot of heat! Watch!

• Lol Okay.

• clampfan101

Women seem just as trustworthy as men.

• Princeofaljaz

Everything you said is correct.
    amazing mytake.

• BluesheepOwl

Yes, please stay away from us.

• JamesRandiDebates

Truth is truth.

• thank you

• Just here for the reactions

• BronzedAdonis

If I wanna gamble I'd just go to the casino

• Anonymous

Take the blackpill, read the evidence:

https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill

• Anonymous

women are controlled by their instincts and their emotions. of course i won't trust them. nice take by the way. women think in order to come to this conclusion you have to be either an incel or hurt by a woman. incels is a bullshit made up term but i hope you haven't been hurt by any woman either because it's really easy to see what women really are today without getting hurt because they don't hide it anymore.

• Anonymous

Yep, don't waste your time guys... spend time on hobbies, health, building finances and joy instead.

• blutwolfe

lmao where do y'all find this stuff, it's hilarious

• Anonymous

@blutwolfe I don't remember where...

• Anonymous

I just hate how women wear shorts under their skirts and dresses :(

• Anonymous

If a woman ever tells you, “If we don’t have trust, we don’t have anything,” she is either cheating on you or planning to cheat on you
    trust
    There are no exceptions to this rule. We use that as cover, to try and make the man feel guilty for questioning our fidelity. What we are really saying here, is, “I will fuck whomever I want and you’d better keep your nose out of it or I’ll cut you off from my pussy and I’ll ruin your freaking life if you keep pressing the issue.” If we really cared about you, and if we really weren’t cheating on you or planning to cheat on you, we would tell you something like, “I am not cheating on you, I love you, and I would never do that. I don’t care if we have to stay up all night, for the next week, and go over every single shred of doubt that’s currently troubling you about this. I have nothing to hide, I would never cheat on you, and I don’t want you thinking these things about me. Please tell me exactly why you think I am cheating, point by point, and I will do anything and everything that I have to do to prove to you that I’m not cheating, in order to ease your worried mind.”
    Women always lie about the number of sexual partners we've had. We also lie about not wanting men with large penises. If we told the actual truth about the number of different men and women we’ve slept with, and if we told the actual truth about our fervent desire for big dicks, our pool of potential suitors would shrink drastically, to the point where it would completely dry up. So we lie. Most often, we will claim that we’ve had between three and eight sexual partners in our lifetime. And, to our way of thinking, it isn’t a lie, because if we had five sexual partners last Saturday evening, and our man asks us how many sexual partners we have had, and we answer, “Five”, well, technically, we aren’t lying.

• Anonymous

We want a man whom we can’t have. We want a man who honestly doesn’t give a fuck about us, who doesn’t care if we come or go. That’s the kind of man we will pursue. Call them bad boys or call them whatever you want, that’s the kind of man we want – period. The kind of guy who will make us orgasm, crudely, and give us a huge sexual thrill in the bedroom, and then discard us like used toilet paper, and fuck our female friends afterwards, just because he can. (Just like we would do with his male friends.)

• Anonymous

Women are narcissistic masochists. We hate it when things are going well, especially if they continue to go well for long periods of time. We know down deep that we are fucked-up and not worthy of anything that is truly good. So when things are going well in a relationship, we eventually sabotage it. We just can’t help ourselves in this regard.
      We could have the greatest, most handsome, most well-hung husband in the world—a one-of-a-kind man who makes all of our girlfriends jealous; we could have the greatest children in the world, who are beautiful, well-behaved and ambitious; we could have the most enviable career imaginable; we could have all of the money and prestige and the truly good things in life, and we could repeatedly tell ourselves over and over, and believe, on the surface, that we would never cheat on our husbands. But down deep we know that it’s a lie. Because one day, we could walk into a grocery store, and some bad boy could whisper just the right combination of words in our ear, and the next thing you know, we’re at the Motel 6 getting it in the ass. That’s just how we are, and any woman—especially a hot woman—who says otherwise, is a liar.

• Anonymous

What would those words be?