#1 Sign You've Found The One!

#1 Sign You've Found The One!

For many years I have been in several relationships that haven't worked out. After evaluating what the common denominator was, I came upon my GAG account. As I looked through I noticed that in every relationship aside from the one that I have been in now for the past 3 years, I have been on here asking questions. "What did he mean when he said _____?", or "What did he not text back?", or even "Signs that he misses me?". I recognized that I have been spending all this time, for years just trying to figure out these ex-boyfriends of mine, when the answer was right in front of me.

If a man truly loves you and cares about you then he will show it, and it will be so clear to you. HE WILL NEVER MAKE YOU WONDER OR QUESTION WHETHER HE IS INTO YOU. YOU'LL KNOW. Each day he will put in an effort and make you feel like you're loved and appreciated. If you're important to someone they will want you to feel special. In addition to that, the guy that truly cares will FORGIVE YOU, EVEN WHEN IT'S HARD. My current man always forgives me easily, as he focuses on the bigger picture of our relationship, and doesn't harbor resentment.

I am curious to hear about the other Gaggers on here, and what their signs and experiences are? Please share below!

#1 Sign You've Found The One!

23
amandaschwartz is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Good points. It's really one of those things where you know it when you see it/feel it/experience it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ha, I was ready and prepared to tear your article to shreds but you are right. This is exactly what the sign is. You don't wonder, you just know. And especially true about people asking questions on here. I've always thought that if you needed that much support, you're not ready for a relationship. In fact, you're probably playing games yourself. If you weren't you'd talk it out with the person themselves.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 2

• Finally!! I am clapping and crying right now lol but the less questions you have to ask the better!!!

• I think the mistake so many people make is putting someone in the friend zone. That person often has the characteristics you were always looking for.

What Girls Said 1

• In my opinion there isn't such a thing as 'the one'