10 Deal-Breakers For Me

This is just my opinion. I DO NOT REPRESENT ALL WOMEN. Guys, feel free to share your opinions on this and which ones you fit.

1. Jocks

10 Deal-Breakers For Me

Yeah, get your short hair and your perfectly toned abs out of here, manly-man. I am not interested at all in you. You are a fucking conformist. Jocks also tend to think they're attractive when they're not, just because a few desperate cheerleaders wanna have their babies.

2. Muscles

ewwwww
ewwwww

This sorta ties in with the jocks one, but I cannot stand muscly guys. It just looks so gross... you can be masculine without looking like the man above.

3. Christians

10 Deal-Breakers For Me

I know I'm probably gonna get some hate for this one, but I just cannot be with someone who believes in fairy tales. Plus, they're gonna wanna wait until marriage for sex, which I just cannot do. Plus, no Christians I know are goth. All religions are dealbreakers for me really, but Christian is the worst one.

4. Guys Who Want to Change Me

I am not your Barbie doll. I am not your sex toy. I've had so many boys tell me, "You'd be attractive if you did this, or did that, or weren't goth, etc." Love me for me. That's what a relationship is about.

5. Emo

10 Deal-Breakers For Me

You're not impressing anybody by pretending to be a non-conformist, whining about your life that actually isn't that bad, and putting your hair over your eyes. Posers...

6. Guys with very short hair

If I can see all of both ears, it's a no from me.

7. Guys who wear actual colors

10 Deal-Breakers For Me

Enough said.

8. Non-goths

10 Deal-Breakers For Me

I am not going to date a conformist.

9. Sexists

10 Deal-Breakers For Me

If you believe that men are better than women or that women have it easier than men or both, I am just so motherfucking done with you.

10. Cheerful People

AAAGGHHH my eYYESSS
AAAGGHHH my eYYESSS

I am an eternal pessimist and won't date a cheerful optimistic extrovert.

So that's it. I don't have high standards. Your dick doesn't have to be huge, you don't have to be rich, you don't have to be tall.

xx

~ Mrs Manson

832

Most Helpful Guys

• I feel you meeting my type of girl is an imposibility because my standards are as tight as yours soo yeah welcome to the lonely club

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 30

• Well, who gives a shit, but I thought that you hate beards as well, so where is 11? it's clearly not the full list. Disliking sports and short hair while having a tomboyish look is quite ironic. If most girls find jocks attractive than they are attractive, why should they care about the opinion of a single girl when other girls feels otherwise? I don't believe that you are not attracted muscular guys, just as don't believe that tallness is not important to you, but even if it was true, it sounds like a big compromise on your part, intentional or nonintentional, and yet you calling cheerleaders desperate for having a baby from a masculine and conventionally attractive guy. Yes some guys might be masculine without being tall and muscular, but tall and muscular guys have the most masculine bodies, and that's why most straight girls prefer a tall and muscular guy, while guys tend to prefer feminine looking girls, for similar reasons, even if it's not something that feminists want to admit, and something that gives false hopes to a typical internet white knights. Also it's hypocritical to bash christianity so much, while being more okay with islam, because islam is the most violent and sexist religion in the world, by far, but than again, it's not something that SJWs want to admit. As for emos, the main problem that they have is not the hair, the main problem is that emos tend to be too weak, goths tend to be tougher than emos, but a manly, tall and muscular guys tend to be the toughest guys around.

www.thereligionofpeace.com/.../jesus-muhammad.aspx

tvtropes.org/.../WomenPreferStrongMen

• Jock…I currently have the same haircut as Ragnar in the first season of Vikings…but I’ll keep my muscles and scars to show off that it’s best not to fuck with me.

Muscles…Already covered it.

Christians…I respect people that study any type of philosophy, especially if they challenge it and look for flaws. Change it from Christian/Muslim/Buddhist or whatever to Aesop’s fables…There is some lessons there one should heed…but if you actually believe a tortoise and a hair talked to one another and raced, you’re a fucking retard. It’s also more valid to challenge the beliefs in your chosen click than to just conform just to fit in. You’re not even going to understand flaws or cracks in it unless you do. In fact why choose a click? That in and of itself is subornation to something you don’t fully understand…and that’s where you start looking like an idiot.

Emo…more like gay/metro if you’re a male and attention whore if you’re female…no wait…gay/metro/attention whore to all those fucks. Your future is ANTIFA as a gender bender no matter what your sex.
    Colors…I prefer earth tones…colors that military uses most of the time…because most of the time they’re not trying to stand out if they’re trying to hide. Dime Bag Darrel style though if I’m trying to be flashy.
    Non-Goths…sorry but most Goths are conformists, trying to be as Gothic as possible.

Sexists…I just believe there is some differences. I could say the same…if you believe women are just better than women and that men have it easier than women…Retard alert!

Cheerful people…beware of anyone displays extreme optimism and positivity. They have a modus operandi just like a PUI and a THOT…not to mention the overly pessimistic that just seeks sympathy or compliance.

In conclusion... I'd say to each their own. I'm a huge fan of the individual in a world that has a bunch of (transgendered) emo's trying to create a collectivist utopia called socialism/communism. Those retards are conformists of the highest degree that want to force conformity on others like a fascist by acting like a fascists.

... I missed one, you can see both my ears with my hair cut... vikings haircut remember... and I prefer a long braid down my back. So short, no... but short on the sides, yes. I'm both at this point and time.

• I don't think that she acknowledge vikings and viking metal, because she hate beards.

• @Berethor Fuck it... I'm a go brush my beard and enjoy all the pussy I get... and listen to Amon Amarth as I do it.

• Good luck finding a decent man then ahaha. Damn not dating someone because they believe life has meaning is weird as fuck.

• 1|0
    • fuck I related to all of that ;-;
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• But the moral of the episode "Dawn of the Posers" was that there was no substantive difference between Emos and Goths, and Goths even made alliance with the Vampire wannabes. Think on that.

• ewww no, that's so conformist. emos can suck my fucking tits.
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• Wow. If I succeed in growing my hair out (in the process for a few weeks) I would only miss one of these: the goth one. I'm not goth lol. But honestly I've been wearing mostly grey or some black for the past month... And I haven't actually been cheerful since like.. three months ago? So ya. 😅 If I were goth...

Although I do want muscles. I don't think I will be getting any soon based on how it went last time though. 😓

• If you not succeed in becoming muscular to impress a feminine girl than you can come back for to her in two years, after all not training and being muscular is easier. :)

78.media.tumblr.com/.../...4xhx9jBM1r5ight_500.gif

• @Berethor Haha I guess. But I've been training for a while and gotten basically nowhere-- well I'm stronger. But you can't tell from looking or I just look a little thicker lol... My muscles are hidden. 😅

• I've met a christan goth and she was great so, she knew i hated christanity and she never forced me on to it or anything like that. Plus religous goths are very commen and christanity in goths is commen cause gothic era started around the time when a lot of people where christan so most gothic people are christan believe it or not.

• What goth/emo is that okay to you. Also i am pretty sure the hair goth from south park is goth/emo i am sure he says it or one of them does.

• @Kaneki05 yes I had notice that there is christian goths and not only full on dark side goths, is christian goths girls tend to believe in more moral principles and be kinder?

• I have no idea where you're getting that Christians wanna wait until marriage to have sex. Christian society is the most perverted and oversexualized society on the planet. They practically worship sex in all forms.

• You talking about secular western society, and she okay with that perverted lifestyle.

• LOL Most Christians don't wait for marriage to have sex. What podunky town do you live in? Where my parents go even the pastor had a girlfriend who lived with him PT.

• I'm a muscular, Christian, emo jock with short hair.

• Something tells me you will be a very lonely and unhappy woman with this article. But hey, these are your standards.

I wouldn't be surprised if your dating chances will be similar to an average guy today.

• 1, Not a jock, 'nuff said

2, I'm muscular in the arms but I don't want this much muscle

3, Hell no! I have my beliefs but they don't include a god ^_^

4, I would never try to change the person I love, why fall in love with them if you want to change them?

5, I'm not an Emo but I have nothing against them :)

7, Umm.. I don't dye my hair but I am blonde/ turning brunette so I don't know if this counts :/

9, I believe all genders are equal and have hardships that are equally troubling, all genders are equal to me :)

6, Sorry! I have short hair ^_^'

8, Sorry, I'm not a Goth BUT I have nothing against them :)

10, I am a VERY HYPER person when I am with my friends, I sing in town with them in the streets and I run up and jump over them (Even when they're taller than me) I do this stuff when I am sober so yeah, I'm out of your tastes :p

• Interesting! I think you will find that in cases we are polar opposites but I think while we have our differences we do enjoy our posts

• You often talk about conformists but many of your ideas are conformist, only in a different way.

• Interesting Take.
    Maybe I'm a conformist, but it matters not.
    Compatibility is important. You do you, because there's someone for everyone.

• Welp good luck with that. I'm a semi goth by the way.

• about number 3
    religion is not really beautiful xd

• Ah ah I do have muscular body ;-; ;/ otherwise i fit mostly :D christians are cringey af

• so not emo and not non-goths? So.. No one?

• Well, 7 missed out of ten isn't bad.

• Okay then

• New record. 10 points and all messed up.

• okay, i'll listen. explain each one.
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• It's not too long trip from smoking weed to a drug problem.

• there is nothing wrong with weed. its legalized where i live, has a lot of health benefits ND its nonaddicting... maybe she should wait until 25 when her frontal lobe is fully developed but its completely her decision.

• worst take i have ever seen , well done

• So pretty much every guy lul

• LoL
    you hate me then :(
    I don't XD

• Yawn

• nice one.

• I lift for taco.

• Anything I said when I was 16 didn't hold any water at all.

Goth phase left when I realised how silly it looked
    I went from introvert to extrovert
    People who did some form of physical sports seemed more self aware and happy. Maybe when you run into health issues you start caring for that stuff etc

• -Not goth or emo
    -Only wears black

Looks like you might have a bit of a problem there.

• You missed number 11. He breaths...

What Girls Said 8