Girls, Why did my GF do this she has never done this before?

My gf and I are in love. Today we were stressed out because of stressful circumstances in life. I told her that i love her and she didn't say i love you back so i asked her if she loves me and she got annoyed. She has always said i love you back and this time she didn't and when i asked her if she loves me she got annoyed and we have been perfectly happy until this moment

Girls, Why did my GF do this she has never done this before
Refreshing the question
Refreshing the question please answer

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's not so sure that she's in love with you or she feels rushed

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • For the last 3 months she was really enthusiastically and happily saying it back and And just yesterday she was really enthusiastically and happily saying it back

• Why is that

• She has been telling me she loves me for the last 3 months and she has always happily said she loves me back