How can you make a fuckboy want to be in a relationship?

I'm kinda talking to a guy I like but he's a douche bag. He's known for just hooking up but for some weird reason I like him a lot. We talk and hangout but always only makeout and I want that to change. How can that happen? How can I make him wanna be in a relationship? I'm willing to put in time cause I kinda like him already.

1829

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah the bad boy liking syndrome. Happens to most humans that love the forbidden fruit. I am one ask me lol.

Most important part of a relationship is DON'T try to change your partner. Accept them as they are. A relationship is about 2 people loving and liking each other as they are. They aren't objects to be acquired and molded according to our prerequisites :)

You can put in all the time you want, but if something isn't what nature has granted him, you'll wind up cursing him and yourself :)

• If you're a bad boy. What makes you wanna be in a relationship with a girl?

• There's a history to everything young lady. None match the other. I am not one by choice :) My 'bad boy' syndrome isn't about womanizing though yes I have had multiple women in 44 years of life. Yes I am polyamorous or so I think I am lol. I am plainly outspoken, knowledgeable, aggressive with my approach to certain aspects, confident, know to hold my ground etc Yet I am chivalrous, sensitive, caring etc. Those that know me as in met me get attracted to this toxic mixture :)

Those that talk about love seldom even know what love means. For them love is about their own fixations and expectations. They adhere to what is popularly known as caring and swing by those ropes and even make their partner's life miserable - lengthy topic :)

Every situation differs young lady. Like I said don't try to change someone, doesn't work for both :)

• Thank you for the MHO GAG :) much appreciated :) <3

Most Helpful Girl

• You really can't, my first boyfriend did a lot of casual relationships and I really wanted to change him, I saw him weekly for about 5 months and grew feelings naturally I just wanted him to be my boyfriend and I told him we were in a relationship and he went with it LOL I guess the feelings were mutual, however he cheated on me the last year of our relationship.