What makes a girl 'stand out for the rest' and be a 'keeper' to you?

128

Most Helpful Guy

• Having just run into a girl like that by pure chance I can tell you what makes her so different than every other girl I've been with:
    1). It's effortless; I'm just me and don't feel like I have to act differently to get her interest.
    2). We're friends. We bonded right away over similar interests, experiences, values, and personality traits. We've just met but I feel like I know her so well and that she has the real potential to be my best friend.
    3). She feels the same way. I don't have to wonder if she's interested or not, I know she is simply from her behaviour and what she tells me.
    4). There's mutual strong sexual attraction. Before anything happened there was so much sexual tension that you could cut it with a butterfknife.
    5). I'm super excited to see her and can't wait to do so.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• her personality

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE