When dating, do you have a backup plan?

Pretty simple question: do you have a backup guy/girl in case your current relationship falls apart?
  • Yes, I do
  • No, but I had in the past
  • My current partner was the backup plan
    Vote C
  • No, never have and never will
    Vote D

2412

Most Helpful Girl

• Technically, I do have a few guys who are currently flirting with me and interested in me, so yeah if I'm done with my current guy I can easily get with another one possibly in less than a week.
    BUT I won't do it because rebounds are set to fail. I don't to loose my time or the other guy's time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So why are you flirting with these other guys if you don't plan on ever getting with them, and given that you're currently taken?

• I don't flirt back I'm friendly but that's about it

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm rather picky so that would be hard for me to do to begin with but I also think that its a bad idea just from a psychological standpoint. Basically when you have a back up you have basically increased the odds of the current date/relationship to fail as you have no need to be completely invested in it. So with one foot out the door you really have no motivation to put forth your entire effort into what you currently have in order to make it work (which is necessary for relationships to function properly).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE