What does it mean when a guy kisses the top of your head?

Went on a date with this guy he is 32 I'm 22 we had a good connection and he said he wants to see me again. I gave hI'm a hug at the end of the date and he kissed the top of my head. Is this a good sign? It was only our first date and we both had a great time

23

Most Helpful Guy

• He wanted to kiss you. He felt for a lip kiss it was too soon, and a kiss on your cheek is not special enough. So he uses forehead because its a little more intimate, hoping that it'll be lips next time. Don't confront him with this knowledge I gave you if you see him again, maybe you just kiss him first.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats his way of showing interest and that he likes you.

What Guys Said 2

• Especially with older guys dating younger girls, it's a sign of affection that maintains respect and signifies that he isn't just trying to take advantage of a young girl. I've done it myself with younger girls, and it's a good thing.

• he likes you!

What Girls Said 1