Does dyslexia affect sex life?

If so, how?

1216

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have dyslexia and it hasn't affected my sex life. I don't really see how it can. Dyslexia just makes reading and writing more difficult

What Guys Said 15

• I mean, if you ask him to read you something dirty during sex, then yeah, I guess that can have an effect on your sex life lol

• Obviously not directly.
    Though it means you have to put more time in collage for your reading and essays than someone thats otherwise the same as you and admin takes you longer.
    So you may maybe have less time to go out with friends to nightclubs holidays etc as much and meet guys or girls than someone who's otherwise the same and doesn't just fill that time with something else which is easy to do when connected 24/7.
    If your in a relationship then i guess if its spontaneous rather than planned then i don't imagine it affects it.

• If you suffer from depression you will be aware that it is far more than feeling 'down'. It can affect how you think about things, your energy levels, concentration, sleep and even your sex life. Depression impacts by affecting the emotions, ways of thinking, behaviours, physiology and social relationships. The central symptom of depression 'anhedonia', is derived from the ancient Greek meaning 'without pleasure' or the loss of the capacity to experience any pleasure. Life seems empty and joyless.

• If you have dyslexia it can be harder to read the mood.

• no, dyslexia is a learning disability.
    I don't see how. indirectly at most I guess.

• Yeah, i mean indirectly...

• He makes mistakes too often, almost in every sentence. I asked him to repeat one thing for two times, like he said "ous" , didn't get what he meant and then he said I meant "ous" - "mine and yours". He makes these kind of mistakes too often, It is not awful but It is a little bit weird. He hasn't said he's dyslexic, I assume so.

• he might just be lazy

• I dont have that so I have no Idea

• I don't know, I guess the guy puts it in the wrong hole?

• I dunno what that even is.

• *shrugs*

• ya would have to get used to 96ing hahaha

• Not really. Your not reading words during sex? That would be odd.

• Yes, because the word looks like sex-with-a.

• I don't think girls ask you to read during sex.

• Mine doesn't.

• no, it shouldn't

What Girls Said 11