A guy cancelled our first date at the last minute as he was too hungover then makes other plans. Is he time wasting?

So I've been texting a guy for the last 2 weeks and we decided to go out this Saturday (he initiated). We had not set a time or place just Saturday evening and he was driving to my town. He then cancels at 4/5pm Saturday saying he is too hungover to go. He then snapchats me that he is out to dinner late about 10pm Saturday.

is he just a time waster? His texting attitude is overly keen so all of this is very confusing.

i don't take well to my time being wasted so I'm considering cutting my loses on this one altogether.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily. Both of you guys didn't agree on a time and date, so its a two way street for you guys to decide on that. Don't be complacent on this.

If he does cancel again, I'd move on.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know. Seems like a silly reason, but I definitely say that if he pulls it again, you should just move on.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd stop contacting him to be honest.