How do I ask my boyfriend to pay for a brazilian wax he wants me to get?

It is to my understanding that Brazilian waxes are expensive and painful. I'm broke. How do I ask him to pay for it?

PS: He's the one who wants me to get one done for a special occasion.

He paid for it, but then asked me to give him $20 because he was tight on money. What do you think?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him if he wants you to get one then he can pay for it. I would gladly pay for my girlfriend to get one

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Tell him you don't really have much money but you really want to get it done for him.

• @Update did you really want to get the Brazilian wax though? If no, then don't pay him back. But if you love your boyfriend and don't want to feel guilt, then I guess you should pay him the money. It was his idea in the first place so he shouldn't ask money from you for it.

• Ok. You weren't wrong. I don't know, do you want to get another boyfriend? Are boyfriends expendable to you? They come and go?

• It's pretty hard to find one. I just don't know why he couldn't just be a man and pay for it since he was the one that wanted it.

• Just ask him.

• say, you want me to do it, you party for it

• I think you two should just buy that "no no" device instead. It will save you money in the long run.

What Girls Said 1

• Send him an e-mail with the prices from a local salon.