How do I make my ex jealous?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Be hot as hell. It will kill him inside.

What Guys Said 115

• He is your ex! Why do you want to "make him" feel anything?

• prove that you dont need him, and you are perfecty happy on your own. bonus points for not caring about him, and not trying to show him that you are happy but just going and being happy.

• Best way to make anyone jealous is just to self-improve. Show them you moved on and are doing bigger and better things. For me, it is weight loss and getting fit, although I am not specifically doing that for anyone but myself.

Just put him behind you and when he sees you are successful in whatever you are doing, having fun, and just living your life, that is all that it usually takes.

• Order a steak at a fancy restaurant and post it on Facebook. That'll make him jealous and hungry.

• Don't. At least don't set out to do it intentionally. You risk not getting the results you want and just end up more frustrated than you did before. Just leave it be.

• Move on, that'll really show him!

• Its very simple first you hit the gym , make a sexy body, perfect figure, then wear lingerie, wrap yourself like a gift, then take some selfies of your body, make sure you dont include your face, and then you bomb him with this pictures all together a the same time and let him know that he shouldn't have left you ,
    trust me his brain will ache, and his dick will shiver like never before, it will be like he sold a lottery ticket to someone else. As a second hand one and then next morning the same ticket won a lottery of 10 Million USD.

• Don't bother. He's an ex, right? Time to move on - NEXT!!

The best revenge for an ex is to simply live awesomely. Move on with your life mission.

• Thinking this goal so tough and not _by definition - tangent to their life, the extreme effort not worth it when could be spent shopping for someone a MUCH better match = my answer, in that you become happy & radiant, what attracted ex to you at that genesis

• Easy. Living well is the best revenge. To make him jealous, if it's possible, just be happy without him. It drove my ex-wife crazy that I was happier after she divorced me. People who knew her said that all she talked about was me. I never gave her much thought, I was too busy with my new life.

• You real. y want to fuck with his mind? Do this, this works on most but everyone is different. Don't try to, seriously when and if you see him give him a smile that the guy at subway gets. Be polite, kind yet brief and distracted you need to appear as if you acknowledge him and not being with him is cool. You have totally and completely moved on and wish him the best. Keep it brief. He had zero impact on your life. But hey he is ok in his way. Do not show any emotion other than you love your life. It will work

• WHY? Don't be a dick to people just move on with your life and let him do the same. If you cared for him at all at some point in your life just leave him be.

Plus if anyone finds out, it reflects badly on you.

• you don't... you move on... Why waste time and energy on ancient history... take care of yourself.

• Live a good life where you don't think about him at all or aren't thinking about making him jealous. That tends to do it pretty quickly.

• Honestly, don't waste your time with this.

Just move on - the sooner the better.

• Better than getting a new boyfriend is getting a girlfriend.

• Just an advice get over it , things like that hurts you and not healthy for you

• By growing up and letting go.

• You could start by growing up. I mean why waste time trying to make an ex jealous?

• Just don't. That's a douche move, why do that anyway? To show how much of a lowlife you are?

• You move on... best way to make someone jealous is to show them your life ia better without them... i dont mean sleep with everyone you meet. Become succesful in yoir career for example

• What's the address I'll pick u up we, ll wave to him as we drive by

• You might end up hurting yourself more then him.

• Getting a life of your own might help?

• I do have one lmao

• I'm just going to cut off from him

• Cut him off, yes!!!

Although, I'd say moving on will do wonders, too.

Simply cutting him off won't be enough, you essentially have to move to the "next chapter of your life"!

• Quit playing games. He probably isn't even thinking about you. Just move on with your life.

• A ex is ex for reason. Why would you want make him jealous?

• You move on with your life and pay them no mind.

• Have a guy friend of yours, call his phone and ask if he would have a problem dating you.. proclaiming to your ex, that he thinks you are really hot!

• Don't worry about your ex. If y'all can't keep it civil, then delete their contact. Remove them from social media, and move on. In the long run the only thing you'll achieve by trying to make them jealous, is wasting the time that you can be using on yourself. Focus on you. Improve on yourself. You'll be fine.

• Get yourself fit as shit and flaunt it so he can see

• More from Guys
    85

What Girls Said 54

• Go no contact and enjoy your life. Go out dancing, take a really hot pic and post somewhere he will see. Do not take hundreds of pics with guys, some men will lose respect for you and push them further away. Normally men chase what they cannot have. So, do your best to live your life great without him.

• You simply don't. My best advice would just be to move on. Forget about them.

Prove to your ex that you're happy without them, but don't think about them. Get out and have fun, meet new people (not to rebound but new friends), try new things.

:)

• I don't see why you want to make someone jealous especially an ex its one of the ugliest emotions. The chances of him. or her whichever getting jealous is not guaranteed especially because they're an ex.

• Actually the best way to make him is jealous is to move on (or appear as if you moved on) and be happy.

With that comes the obvious, hang out with new people, make yourself hot, work out, be happy, share fun photos that show you are happy on social media, flirt with other guys or let them flirt with you etc...

Make your life seem so happy and intersting that regrets not being part of it anymore. Don't make yourself look sad and miserable.

• Why do you want to make him jealous? Doing things like that will only hurt yourself. It holds you back from being able to move on.

• Lots of things you can do, but games like these are always a mistake and will backfire. You can't manipulate someone into being with you

• Clearly you are not over him yet. There is no way of making him jealous if he dgaf about you. You will play yourself.

• Have no care in the world of what he does, get a hotter boyfriend, make him do to you or with you something your ex used to like doing, don't look at him though, he'll know you want his attention.
    Sorry to tell you though, if he dumped you and really is glad you're gone, he won't care.

• Who cares? He's an ex for a reason, he isn't your concern anymore. Move and and be happy in life

• Wow how sad and immature lol. You can't deal breaking up or looking like you lost so you play games huh. Good luck being stuck in a game yourself. It's better to grow up, let him go and live your life while finding a guy that match you more

• This is exactly how to waste your own time and energy. Why would he miss you if you're still obviously obsessed with him?

• Showing him you moved on and he doesn't have an impact on your life anymore is the best way to make him 'jealous'.
    But if you want to make him jealous, it means you're not over him, so you can't make him jealous.

• Move on and live your life... by trying to make him jealous, all you're doing is holding yourself back. It's silly.

• Be a lady and move on. By doing this, you are giving him unnecessary importance and it'd give him signal to him that he still matters to you.

• Move on.

• Move on with your life. Focus on yourself. And get your own shit sorted. If he sees you doing good without him, while it may not make him jealous it'll make him wonder what he lost.

• By moving on in your life, being happy and active.

• You need to move on. Leave him alone.

• Just show him how happy you are without him and make him realize that he was holding you back unintentionally.

• By moving on and having an amazing life where you no longer think of them.

• orr don't?

• Move on. that's the best way

• I just find making an ex jealous is an immature act and especially a waste of time.

• The best revenge is not caring anymore, being happy and living on with something else : ).

• Why do you want it at all? He's your ex xD

• By moving on and maturing past high school shit like Making your ex jealous...

• How about you just don't?

• Ignore Him.. Live Life Like He Never Existed

• It's not worth it. Just move on. I've had a guy I no longer had feelings for try to hurt me. But every move he made me feel better coz I just assumed he was moving on. I'd get annoyed when he tried to make me jealous coz I never wanted to have anything to do with him. He's not worth the effort. He most likely won't feel anything.

• Why let him go.

• More from Girls
    24