How do I make my ex jealous?

55116

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Be hot as hell. It will kill him inside.

What Guys Said 115

• He is your ex! Why do you want to "make him" feel anything?

• prove that you dont need him, and you are perfecty happy on your own. bonus points for not caring about him, and not trying to show him that you are happy but just going and being happy.

• Best way to make anyone jealous is just to self-improve. Show them you moved on and are doing bigger and better things. For me, it is weight loss and getting fit, although I am not specifically doing that for anyone but myself.

Just put him behind you and when he sees you are successful in whatever you are doing, having fun, and just living your life, that is all that it usually takes.

• WHY? Don't be a dick to people just move on with your life and let him do the same. If you cared for him at all at some point in your life just leave him be.

Plus if anyone finds out, it reflects badly on you.

• Don't worry about your ex. If y'all can't keep it civil, then delete their contact. Remove them from social media, and move on. In the long run the only thing you'll achieve by trying to make them jealous, is wasting the time that you can be using on yourself. Focus on you. Improve on yourself. You'll be fine.

• Easy. Living well is the best revenge. To make him jealous, if it's possible, just be happy without him. It drove my ex-wife crazy that I was happier after she divorced me. People who knew her said that all she talked about was me. I never gave her much thought, I was too busy with my new life.

• Don't. At least don't set out to do it intentionally. You risk not getting the results you want and just end up more frustrated than you did before. Just leave it be.

• Thinking this goal so tough and not _by definition - tangent to their life, the extreme effort not worth it when could be spent shopping for someone a MUCH better match = my answer, in that you become happy & radiant, what attracted ex to you at that genesis

• Order a steak at a fancy restaurant and post it on Facebook. That'll make him jealous and hungry.

• By not even bothering to try and make him jealous. If he thinks he's not on your mind cause you moved on and enjoying life he will become jealous when he sees what he let go.

• What's the address I'll pick u up we, ll wave to him as we drive by

• The more energy you put into your ex, the more power your ex has over you. It doesn't matter what he did or didn't do. You're hurt, and you want to hurt back. That can only do you now harm than him. You can't win in this situation, so it's not worth wasting energy on. Learn to let go, move on, and ignore anything to do with him.

• I think maybe you should sleep with his best friend that will not only make him jealous it will also make him #Mad.

• Don't bother. He's an ex, right? Time to move on - NEXT!!

The best revenge for an ex is to simply live awesomely. Move on with your life mission.

• Move on. Do well in your professional career. Chase your dreams. Live to the fullest. Only give off positivity. Just do better at life! This will automatically make him feel he missed out on a good one! And also help you heaps!

• you don't... you move on... Why waste time and energy on ancient history... take care of yourself.

• Just don't. That's a douche move, why do that anyway? To show how much of a lowlife you are?

• Easy. You don't. They're an ex. Let them be an ex and move one. You'll only torment yourself or them. If you're down for tormenting them then you don't deserve someone new.

• Your ex why would u? If u want than do something with another guy that u never did with him, or find 10/10 guy and be happy in front of him, after break up u can piece him off if u will find love in first 2-3 days

• You move on... best way to make someone jealous is to show them your life ia better without them... i dont mean sleep with everyone you meet. Become succesful in yoir career for example

• More from Guys
    95

What Girls Said 54

• Go no contact and enjoy your life. Go out dancing, take a really hot pic and post somewhere he will see. Do not take hundreds of pics with guys, some men will lose respect for you and push them further away. Normally men chase what they cannot have. So, do your best to live your life great without him.

• You simply don't. My best advice would just be to move on. Forget about them.

Prove to your ex that you're happy without them, but don't think about them. Get out and have fun, meet new people (not to rebound but new friends), try new things.

:)

• Wow how sad and immature lol. You can't deal breaking up or looking like you lost so you play games huh. Good luck being stuck in a game yourself. It's better to grow up, let him go and live your life while finding a guy that match you more

• I don't see why you want to make someone jealous especially an ex its one of the ugliest emotions. The chances of him. or her whichever getting jealous is not guaranteed especially because they're an ex.

• Have no care in the world of what he does, get a hotter boyfriend, make him do to you or with you something your ex used to like doing, don't look at him though, he'll know you want his attention.
    Sorry to tell you though, if he dumped you and really is glad you're gone, he won't care.

• Actually the best way to make him is jealous is to move on (or appear as if you moved on) and be happy.

With that comes the obvious, hang out with new people, make yourself hot, work out, be happy, share fun photos that show you are happy on social media, flirt with other guys or let them flirt with you etc...

Make your life seem so happy and intersting that regrets not being part of it anymore. Don't make yourself look sad and miserable.

• It's not worth it. Just move on. I've had a guy I no longer had feelings for try to hurt me. But every move he made me feel better coz I just assumed he was moving on. I'd get annoyed when he tried to make me jealous coz I never wanted to have anything to do with him. He's not worth the effort. He most likely won't feel anything.

• Showing him you moved on and he doesn't have an impact on your life anymore is the best way to make him 'jealous'.
    But if you want to make him jealous, it means you're not over him, so you can't make him jealous.

• Who cares? He's an ex for a reason, he isn't your concern anymore. Move and and be happy in life

• Why do you want to make him jealous? Doing things like that will only hurt yourself. It holds you back from being able to move on.

• Move on with your life. Focus on yourself. And get your own shit sorted. If he sees you doing good without him, while it may not make him jealous it'll make him wonder what he lost.

• This is exactly how to waste your own time and energy. Why would he miss you if you're still obviously obsessed with him?

• Clearly you are not over him yet. There is no way of making him jealous if he dgaf about you. You will play yourself.

• Lots of things you can do, but games like these are always a mistake and will backfire. You can't manipulate someone into being with you

• Showing you're happy without them is one way to do it (whether it's with friends or with other romantic interests. Anything You can do to show them you've moved on or that you're fine without them can cause jealous thoughts run through anyone's head.

• Move on and live your life... by trying to make him jealous, all you're doing is holding yourself back. It's silly.

• Be a lady and move on. By doing this, you are giving him unnecessary importance and it'd give him signal to him that he still matters to you.

• The best revenge is not caring anymore, being happy and living on with something else : ).

• Just show him how happy you are without him and make him realize that he was holding you back unintentionally.

• By moving on and maturing past high school shit like Making your ex jealous...

• More from Girls
    34