Why do short girls think they deserve tall guys?

It doesn't make sense, tall girls deserve tall guys whereas short girls deserve short guys.

• They're shallow
    Vote A
  • No idea, it's beyond me
    Vote B
  • I'm a tall girl and short girls don't deserve my tall men
    Vote C
  • I'm a tall guy and I prefer tall girls anyway
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Oh sorry, I'll just return my boyfriend and get someone I actually deserve.

3|3
    1|0
  • Answer with another question: Why people in GaG ask about a preference using the word DESERVE?
    It's so dissonant and doesn't make sense.

3|4
    0|1
  • I am a short woman. I have always dated and married a tall man. I have dated medium height men. What difference does it makes. If a man wants to date a short woman that's his business. Nobody deserves anything, you get what you get. I got a tall man because a tall man was looking at me at the time. I married a tall man because a tall man proposed at the time. He just happened to be tall because of his parents. The tall man just happened to like a short woman and not a tall woman. It doesn't mean that tall women are not interesting. Everybody is entitled to a tall man.

1|2
    0|0
  • What about the tall guys who don't like tall women? Lol

2|2
    0|0
  • I don't think we deserve it, but I'd like it. I'm 5'4 which isn't exactly short, but still.

0|2
    0|0
  • Lol this is such a weird question. I'm sure they don't think they deserve tall men. A lot of men just like shorter women. Not a big deal

0|3
    0|0
  • It's has nothing to do with what they deserve. Short girls like tall guys so they can feel protected. It may be a stereotype but it's a true one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because generally girls like tall guys

0|1
    0|0
  • Who cares

0|2
    0|0
  • Don't know I'm 170cm and think I need a tall guy 😕 it sucks a tall guy makes everything cuter like the whole cute package

0|1
    0|0
  • its not a desirve thing but girls like guys taller than them just a fact of life

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm short and I prefer no one.

0|1
    0|0
  • To balance out our genes.

0|1
    0|0
  • its not that we women are short in genral

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no idea. I'm tall and I can't get the attention of no guy so... I guess I deserve no one 😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

Loading... ;