He stood me up, should I give him another chance?

So I met this guy on a dating app and we immediately hit it off, he seems nice and genuine but J am now more on guard cuz I've been hurt in the past! He was supposed to come to my city so we could meet but he stood me up! I sent a text on WhatsApp asking for clarifications and asked if he wears coming or not! Mind you he didn't even bother to read my text but he was actively online on that dating app! (Ignoring me?) I waited for about two hours and then decided to call him and what he was up to and he picked up and said he had just woken up... but he was active in that dating app for more than an hour when I was casually checking on him! He apologised and said he sorry for not being able to make it! I brushed it off and decided to let him go and I deleted his pictures that he sent to me and deleted his number! He noticed and started texting me since then (last night) and kept calling me! Then he asked if I'm free today and said he wants to come over today and I politely refused and said I'm busy working m, wished him well and said I hope he'll find someone who makes him happy and said "have a lovely and happy life" at the end! He immediately called after reading that message and we talked for a bit and he was apologetic! I'm not sure if I wanna have anything to do with him! He's already stood me and in my opinion first impressions do matter! I just can't take him seriously anymore! Should I give a second chance?He stood me up, should I give him another chance?

1213

Most Helpful Guy

• From his actions of ignoring your messages even when he was on the app, it says he isn't into you as much as he claims, so I'd say don't give him a second chance.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If the only thing you’re basing this on is him showing as “Active” on an app just one time and you’re really into him otherwise I’d be inclined to give one more chance.
    If you’re not wanting to, I think there are better ways to handle it then being passive aggressive like this, just being honest about where you stand any why

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for your comment! I do understand what you mean... I am kind of into him and he seems interested too but I feel like I can't take him seriously! He does happen to kind of brag about himself and stuff like that!

• I just love how accurate your comments are they describe exactly how I feel/am about this guy! I kinda do like him but as you said there are things that turn me off about him! I also tend to not trust people easily now cuz I've been hurt in the past! Sometimes I feel lonely and wish I had someone I go places and just have easy conversations with! But when there is actually someone available I don't really wanna do anything with them! This guy seems to brag a lot tho which concerns me somehow! Have a great day/night! Thanks again!

• Good luck with it all honey 😊