How many dates before sex?

In order for the girl to be respected, how long is she supposed to wait before she puts out?

619

Most Helpful Guy

• try till hold out till the morning after the first night together. you will feel better about it and he will respect you more without losing interest.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Okay but if you've put yourself in the situation where you're in bed together, surely it's difficult to refrain. Sorry I've not done the start of a relationship for a really long time, hence the question lol.

• just like i said. invite him over late for a movie, then ask him to stay the night but be clear if he stays you will not have sex with him that night. then in the morning as you wake up rub yourself on him touch it and game on. it will be awkward that night. he will most likely try it will be hard to take his hand out of your pants and wrap it around your body but if you do manage to pull this off it will be better in the end. and he will feel like he earned it and you won't have to feel insecurities that cause you to ask question on message board about when is the right time. by the way after whatever happens happens you have to tell me about it now... i feel like im invested in your relationship at this point... lol

• Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Haha I will!