Is being a virgin a turn off?

Is being a virgin a turn off for guys.

42215

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 214

• I'm a virgin...

But thats seems to be a turn off for girls in my age range, or slightly older, but I've never been on a date, never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl...

I guess I'm too late for it, or never gonna have the chance to prove myself...

• Maybe don't tell people until you lost it lmao

• I don't wanna lose it to just anyone tho.

And I'd only have sex in a relationship.

But relationships and those looking for one is rare because there's no loyalty, trust, faithfulness, honesty and no one seems to be willing to commit to a long term relationship.

• That's not true, just look for it harder, I'm sure you'll find it.

• I would only date a virgin so it's a turn on. If a girl is not a virgin, that's a turn off. I'm waiting until after the engagement or marriage, and I'm a virgin so I expect a girl to be a virgin.

• Not, on the contrary i would love to be the first man of a lady, so for me being a virgin girl is actually a big turn on, and males, still nowadays, value being the first man of a lady more than you would think in general. The first time always leaves a mark, wanting to deny it or not.

• Some, maybe, but not all. Frankly, I'd rather be with a woman with enough experience to know what she likes and how to achieve it. That doesn't necessitate multiple sexual partners, or any really. If she's bold enough to explore her own body and intimate fantasies, and doesn't mind sharing with me, then that helps me to satisfy her when we're together.

• To some, yes. Some guys don't like the fact that they would have to "train" a virgin or that they may cause them pain. To others, no. Being a virgin, to them, means that you are pure. Some guys get really hot thinking about the fact that he may take that puroty away.

• No. It just means you value other stuffs more than your own experiences like being true to your faith, or the old age formula of meeting the 'right guy'. Or you are too realistic to know that someday it will happen and there is nothing fancy in losing it.

• Not exactly. It just depends on what guys want from you.

If they want to just hook up they might be a bit turned off but some will still go through with it. (I highly recommend against that)

If a guy is dating you then not really a turn off.

• No not at all. I respect a girl that is waiting for be right person.

• Yes! Don't buy that religious shits of purity to make you more sheep than they are. We want somebody who knows how to pleasure us, no virgin can do that!

• Yes for me it is because I have a huge dick and if you're not able to take that on the first or second stroke I want nothing to do with you

• It depends. If it's on the basis of maintaining "purity" or some religious sensibility, I'd have no interest in dating them. If it's out of her being unlucky with men, her virginity wouldn't turn me off.

• For me it doesn't matter, when the guy is still a virgin and the girl too then you can both learn together and you don't feel like amberessed because you think you're doing something 'wrong'. If the girl isn't and the guy is the guy can learn something from her... If the girl is the guy knows you're not just flirting all around with everyone...

• Yes. Above about 19, I start to wonder why... Sex is a VERY common thing; so if you haven't had it, I start worrying about hurdles that need to be overcome.

• Somewhat. It just means your a little more likely to be clingy and shy when it comes to the romantic stuff. OR you come off as too fast.

• can be but not necesarily.

a girl with no experience can be fun to teach/stretch their boundaries with, but can also be frustrating if she really doesn't get sex or has no drive.

• Absolutely not, a turn off is if you slept with a lot of men. At least for me

• I'm only going to give my virginity to a virgin, and not unless we're married, like, sorry hun, I don't play games. You're all in or you're just too lax for my liking.

• Not a turn off but more like a red flag situation. A virgin is new to sex. So, you have to manage their expectations. A guy has to be extra cautious, if they want to not scar the said virgin for life. We were all virgins once.

• No. I'm a virgin myself and I would like to lose it to someone who still has theirs too if possible.
    Not a turn off for me.

• Yes and no... If I'm sexing them no. If I'm dating then yes. I assume if you're still a virgin then I probably won't Be able to find the combination to crack your safe either.

• More from Guys
    194

What Girls Said 42

• No, most guys, least the ones on here seem to think its a turn on.

• Think about this. A scenario. A guy wants to date you. You tell him you are a virgin. He does not like it. Suggest to him you will go and have sex with someone else, so you are no longer a virgin. Then maybe you two can date. Can you imagine his reaction?

Something else. EVERY girl was once a virgin. So there ARE guys that are turned on by virgins!

• I'm a girl, I'm also a virgin who asked the same question to one of my guy friends. He told me that to some men it's a turn on because it makes them feel more empowered when they know they are the first to a girl. To some men it's a turn off because they prefer wild fun sex not first time innocent sex.

• I would go for first time innocent sex.. it gives me more pleasure to have a girl virgin

• Idont think so... I'm a proud virgin by choice and I'd be glad to offert it to my man someday.. this will definitely boost his ego.. that he took away my virginity.. i'm hoping to find someone like me but as I get older.. i guess most men gets sexually active...

• I’m a virgin. In my experience, most men are okay with it. Sometimes they ask why I’m still a virgin out of curiosity. But I’ve also met some guys that don’t like virgins because they are inexperienced.

• I like virgins because I am a virgin so does my opinion really count?

• No guy has ever stopped chasing me because of that fact lol.

• I'm a virgin, but i have done other things, just not sex.

I feel it's fine as i'm doing the whole "wait till marriage" and it's possible to do that, just have to find the right guy

• To some people, it is. My current boyfriend explained that he had actively avoided certain girls because they were still virgins and would have done the same to me, despite being super interested in me.

He said it's because he's too old (25) to take someone's virginity and just feels weird about it. I think some guys also may do it to avoid the baggage or emotions that may come with losing one's virginity. Some guys also want a girl that knows what she's doing in bed, instead of just laying there trying to get comfortable with it and figure everything out.

• For a small minority of guys, yes, but most guys like virgins.
    The reason, however, is why you should be cautious...

• If you deeply love someone from heart virginity or body looks not matter

• It will depend who you ask some guys think it’s gross some people think it’s a fetish if you watched porn you would probably find out about the fetish part

• ok well i'm a female but i'll leave an answer here anyways because i hear a lot of my male friends talk about this topic!

so from the things i've heard they don't like being around a virgin or having sexual intercourse with a virgin for 3 reasons,
    one being the fact that she will get easily attached. two being she will be a 'newbie' at sex (put in less work etc. or have to be taught during the process) and finally three, because they feel responsible for taking your *first time.*

i'm sure it varies with different men but this is the stuff i've heard around me! x

• For me it is when said person thinks they are better than other people because they are virgins. Otherwise I am neutral about it.

• I think I would even rather being with a virgin guy who saves himself for one person, since I'm saving myself too.

• No... she obviously is selective about who she shares her body with.. if someone had a problem with this run!

• First of all its important to lose your virginity with the right guy or even having the goal to wait until marriage. For me I've been with 2 virgins. The first guy I was a virgin too so it was great learning about sex with him. And we are friends to this day. However the second guy was so awkward about it it wasn't a great experience. My point being is it's better when you're a virgin to be with someone who's also a virgin or has little experience. That way you can learn together and neither one of you has to feel pressure that you won't be good enough. For me by the time I was 20 years old and the experience I had I didn't want to be with a virgin.

• I'm 46, and was a virgin till 42. Then I gifted it to a wonderful young man of 22 who was also a virgin at the time. We learnt a lot from each other without the fear of embarrassment. We are still very close though not a couple, and we do get together for physical and emotional solace.

• Well good. See it makes it much better learning together.

• To some is turn on I talk to guy who got a “fetish” for virgin in other words he get them and dump but some also like idea of a “pure girl”

• No, guys irl don’t care unless they’re virgin hunters.

• I think for most guys it will be a turn on to get a Virgin

• It's actually the opposite. Most guys think it's a turn on.

• More from Girls
    22