I have a crush on two guys and they both like me how do I choose between the two?

411

Most Helpful Guy

• You don’t have to make your decision alone, and you probably shouldn’t. When it comes to love, we don’t always think clearly. Friends and family can help you remember some helpful things about your relationship with each person, the good and the bad.
    This is not a “right” vs “wrong” scenario. They’re just different, and they probably make you happy in different ways. You’re going to hurt one of these people who you love.
    Love hurts sometimes, it’s a fact of life. There is no way around it. Once you choose, don’t wait. Just do it. Rip the band-aid. The longer it takes, the harder it is going to be for both of you. When you string people along, it’s easier for you, sure. But it hurts them a hell of a lot worse in the long run.

Most Helpful Girl

• Choose only if you really like one of them. If not, you are not forced to choose just because they like you.

If you dont fancy any of them, then just be by yourself.

straightforward...