The difference between: CUTE, HOT, PRETTY and BEAUTIFUL?

How would you personally describe each type of girl? Which one would you prefer to be with and why? 😋The difference between: CUTE, HOT, PRETTY and BEAUTIFUL?

514

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute - this suggests a youthful appearance or a petite woman who perhaps looks younger because of her size. Cute is very appealing,

Hot - one look at a hot girl and a guy is thinking about sex. This may be based on her attire (or lack of attire), a facial expression, a suggestive pose (that come-fuck-me-now-because-I-need-it-bad look.)

Pretty - Pretty is a mature form of cute. Pretty is a lady who a guy could look at for the rest of his life. A pretty lady may not be a beauty pageant winner but she could be a contestant. A lady who is pretty is generally approachable.

Beautiful - this is the girl who wins the beauty pageant, but she may have a look that says she's unapproachable, she is too rare an orchid to be wasted on mere mortals.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute - attractive in a more innocent/young looking way
    Hot - fuckable
    Pretty - good looking
    Beautiful - 10/10, stunning, dream girl material

I've always wanted to beautiful or at least pretty but always get called cute.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE