Do you prefer coffee or drinks on a first date?

Coffee or Drinks on a First Date? Which do you prefer on a first date? Drinks or Coffee?
  • Coffee
  • Drinks
  • Neither
    Vote C

6696

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to be more alert than inebriated on any given day. I'd prefer a coffee date.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like coffee, and I don't drink anymore. I like going to a pet store or shelter to play with fuzzy buddies.

• That is one of the better Ideas I have heard in a long time!

• Unless one of you have allergies, it's kinda perfect. It's free, either of you can bail easy if it's not going so great, and how a person relates to critters says a lot about them.

• Exactly... love it!