How do I find and date REAL christian girls?

By real christian girls, I mean ones that aren't catholic, and that are rather conservative in their values (like no sex before marriage and conservative in politics mostly). I know, it's like finding a unicorn.

I know a few christian girls like that, but they're always either ignoring me or they're taken, even the desperate ones that go flirting with tons of guys ignore me.

It confuses me. Is there something extraordinarily different about these girls that would be screwing my chances up?

I've had non-christian girls try to ask me out before, so it's not like I'm repulsive.

I'm just kinda pissed off how I can succeed at everything at life except dating, and seemingly at no fault of my own.

Have you dated a christian, conservative girl? Was she different or similar to other girls? How so? How did you find each other? How did you succeed? Did you enjoy the experience?

Girls
Are you the kind of girl I described?
How do you determine if a guy is worth your time or not? What would you say is different about you as opposed to other girls?

How do I find and date REAL christian girls??

914

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a Christian. I believe in purity till marriage. I do agree it is hard to find, because I do not have any girls that I hang out with that are like me in that way. I also have not been in a relationship... I want the guy to have the same beliefs as me. I'm also very different compared to a lot of girls.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• There are no good Christian women. Most of those so called Christian girls are the nastiest tramps in the game. Most hate daddy and want to shame him. Most are just repugnant hypocrites. Trust me. I'm 33 not 56. I had a 35 year old Christian women desperate to lock down my seed. But she rode the cock carousel for years, smoked pot and partook in all manners of debauched sex with all races. Now she was sad and desperate for a white baby so she can be all nice and shiny again in Church. Ha!!! Not with my seed. No way. And this is the fate of most Christian women who have followed the Oprah world. They hate their fathers. They hate white men. They hate LIBERTY. They love the state. Don't waste your time on them. They will be the biggest liars about their sexual history. At least with liberal sluts, they are more likely to be honest and hate you openly and toss their cock history in your face. Christian women are extremely hypergamist and they are the biggest liars about all the nasty sex they've had. Now they want their white privileges card reinstalled and they are looking for high value chumps to validate them again with white semen for white babies. Also the Church has no interest with single men. Leave the Church and don't look back brother. They won't even notice you gone. The church, outside the state is the most gynocentric institution on earth. They ONLY care about women and they ignore all the white trash that rolls through their doors. You'd be better going to AA or NA meeting if you wanted to find a truly spiritually hungry female. The rest are just fakes. The worst Christians on the planet are young white females. They have no loyalty to men or God. Utterly sad.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • This post sounds very bitter, but there's actually a lot of examples and support for it in the Bible! Be patient, brother. There are a few good ones still.

• Maybe you'd find what you want if you brought your condoms to a Klan meeting. White has nothing to do with it.