How do I find and date REAL christian girls?

By real christian girls, I mean ones that aren't catholic, and that are rather conservative in their values (like no sex before marriage and conservative in politics mostly). I know, it's like finding a unicorn.

I know a few christian girls like that, but they're always either ignoring me or they're taken, even the desperate ones that go flirting with tons of guys ignore me.

It confuses me. Is there something extraordinarily different about these girls that would be screwing my chances up?

I've had non-christian girls try to ask me out before, so it's not like I'm repulsive.

I'm just kinda pissed off how I can succeed at everything at life except dating, and seemingly at no fault of my own.

Have you dated a christian, conservative girl? Was she different or similar to other girls? How so? How did you find each other? How did you succeed? Did you enjoy the experience?

Girls
Are you the kind of girl I described?
How do you determine if a guy is worth your time or not? What would you say is different about you as opposed to other girls?

How do I find and date REAL christian girls??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a Christian. I believe in purity till marriage. I do agree it is hard to find, because I do not have any girls that I hang out with that are like me in that way. I also have not been in a relationship... I want the guy to have the same beliefs as me. I'm also very different compared to a lot of girls.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• There are no good Christian women. Most of those so called Christian girls are the nastiest tramps in the game. Most hate daddy and want to shame him. Most are just repugnant hypocrites. Trust me. I'm 33 not 56. I had a 35 year old Christian women desperate to lock down my seed. But she rode the cock carousel for years, smoked pot and partook in all manners of debauched sex with all races. Now she was sad and desperate for a white baby so she can be all nice and shiny again in Church. Ha!!! Not with my seed. No way. And this is the fate of most Christian women who have followed the Oprah world. They hate their fathers. They hate white men. They hate LIBERTY. They love the state. Don't waste your time on them. They will be the biggest liars about their sexual history. At least with liberal sluts, they are more likely to be honest and hate you openly and toss their cock history in your face. Christian women are extremely hypergamist and they are the biggest liars about all the nasty sex they've had. Now they want their white privileges card reinstalled and they are looking for high value chumps to validate them again with white semen for white babies. Also the Church has no interest with single men. Leave the Church and don't look back brother. They won't even notice you gone. The church, outside the state is the most gynocentric institution on earth. They ONLY care about women and they ignore all the white trash that rolls through their doors. You'd be better going to AA or NA meeting if you wanted to find a truly spiritually hungry female. The rest are just fakes. The worst Christians on the planet are young white females. They have no loyalty to men or God. Utterly sad.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • This post sounds very bitter, but there's actually a lot of examples and support for it in the Bible! Be patient, brother. There are a few good ones still.

• Maybe you'd find what you want if you brought your condoms to a Klan meeting. White has nothing to do with it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• In my opinion
    If your Christian. Start by doing stuff at your church. Get involve with certain activities that is your age with other men and women. Most likely you'll find some one active there. Take it slow. You'll have one thing in common and that is your faith which is very important in all relationships. Then ask her what she likes to do if she's not volunteering at church

0|0
    0|0
    • My church has all people married or kids under 10. The only girls my age there there are my sister and her irritating friend

• I'm literally like the girl you described and I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to trying to find wholesome, Godly guys in an increasingly secular society. Haha the struggle is reaaaal.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okcupid is the best method I've come across. Except that all the girls there are like "yeah, I'm christian, but I don't care about God much. also I wanna have sex on date 6 and get an abortion."

• Your churc. Finding a girl like this will be very hard especially this day in age. I'm Catholic lol but I have these values.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would consider myself a REAL CHRISTIAN GIRL lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Christian mingle

2|0
    0|0
  • I fit that description but I don't go to church regularly. I pray and talk to the Lord daily though.

I hardly see any Christian men around me in general so by default I end up talking to non Christians but once I find out I stop.
    I dated a Jewish guy once but he stopped liking me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Start with church sister. "Do not forsake the assembling of yourselves together." Hebrews 10:25

• Show All
    • Ok, well keep praying about it!

• Amen!

• I'm christain but I've had sex and I'm not married. Not catholic, I consider myself non denomintional. I make mistakes and I know God will forgive me, though I try to keep them to a minimum.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's wrong with Catholic girls?

1|0
    0|0
    • We'll historically the different sects of Christianity don't play well with each other. They killed each other for hundreds of years over tiny differences in their beliefs. They don't kill each other these days but that hate still runs strong.

• Show All
    • So anyone gets into heaven? Even murderers

• Remember the guy on the cross next to jesus? He was a murderer, but he repented and Jesus told Him "today you will be with me in paradise." Murderers go to heaven if God planned it. Why murderers in particular? In God's eyes, the hateful are just as bad as murderers, the lustful as bad as adulterers, and all of these worthy of eternity in Hell, regardless of good works.

What Guys Said 13

• Depends what you mean by "real Christian..."

Mormons usually place a high emphasis on social conservatism and a virtuous personal life. Their version of the religion seems a bit odd to most other Christians though.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could try a Christian only dating site like Christianmingle. com or Catholicsingles. com or you could go to church obviously lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Just saw you don’t like Catholics sorry

• I need a different option than church.
      My church is all married folk, young kids, and no good teenagers. my 1 crush there had a boyfriend, ignored me, and left for college last August.

My grandparents are catholic actually, so it's not that I don't like them. They will just have different values than me and won't be in heaven :'(

• Sorry to break this to you but Catholicism is part of Christianity

0|0
    0|0
    • Technically. But modern catholics won't be in heaven. That's the problem.

• Sure, by your beliefs. No Catholics are going to paradise according to the Islamic faith

• People can believe what they want, but that won't keep them from hell

• Come to Egypt you will find tons of good virgin christian girls

0|0
    0|0
  • YOu can find them Christian thots on
    Christian mingle

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, did you try your church?🙄

1|0
    0|0
      My church is all married folk, young kids, and no good teenagers. my 1 crush there had a boyfriend, ignored me, and left for college last August.

• Go to Mississippi

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol people there are more culturally christian. Their theology is all jacked up.

• What's wrong with Catholic girls?

1|0
    0|0
  • What in every church there are a lot of them

0|0
    0|0
  • try StickInTheMudDating. com

0|0
    0|0
  • go to. church

0|0
    0|0

• I'm going to assume you've tried church? that would seem like the most obvious location

another option might be a political campaign , sometimes that's a way to meet like minded people

0|0
    0|0

As for political campaigns, damn Lou Barletta only sends me emails asking for money and won't tell me how to voulenteer lol

• political campaigns often only occur at certain times of the year or every 4 years , but can sometimes lead to meeting someone
      most churches don't have a lot of options but sometimes if there is an option it can be a really good one

Recommended myTakes