When a guy says he doesn’t feel chemistry what dose it mean?

So I met s guy online 3 weeks a go. We started to chat and find each other attractive. But he lives in another city.
After couple of days of chatting and talking on the phone he told me he wants to come to see me.
I accepted because we had a good connection. And sexually attracted. We already had a phone sex.
We agre to spend a weekend together. And decided to meet at his hotel. Long story short, 10 minuets to our first date we started to make love and he didn’t let me get out of the bed for 3 days.
But after he returned home he sent me an email that he doesn’t think that long distance would work for us because of lack of chemistry!!!
the question is how can you spend 3 days in bed making love with someone without chemistry?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats sounds like complete crap. I have not had chemistry becore, but then I certainly wouldn't want to spend 3 days making love over and over.
    Though I will say some guys cabt maintain a reall connection when sex happens too quickily.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That makes sense. It was too fast and to much. And I told him this before his trip but he didn’t listen.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Lack of chemistry" is another phrase for losing attraction to someone. He's not into you after 3 days of making love.
    It sounds like he got what he wanted, and decided to give that excuse. What kind of guy spends that many days with a girl in bed... without any chemistry? Doesn't make sense.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE