What is the perfect height for a girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I knew this website earlier. I hated growing when I was younger, I'm from a really tall family and all the women are tall. My mom is 5'11" and my grandma was around 6 feet or taller. I was always so conscious about my height and the difference I had with other girls (and guys my age). People would say I was too tall and that I "intimidated guys". Now the guys I grew up with mostly all out grew me and it's a weird feeling not being the tall girl. I'm 5'7 and I learnt to love my height. The perfect height to me is 5'7" -/+. If I grow any taller I wouldn't really mind, I learned to love being tall. I know lots of people that wish they were my height.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything between 5’ and 6’ is fine to me. I’m 6’3”, by the way.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I would agree that is the acceptable height range for females, but don’t you have a more specific preference?

• Not really. I don’t care about height (as long as she’s between 5’ and 6’).

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• 5'5"-5'8" is nice but if the girl is taller than that, she will look like a giant. Average height in Myanmar is 5'2"-5'4"(we don't eat bread or butter and don't usually drink milk a lot) And I'm 5'2" but I would like to be about 5'4" because my cousin sister is 10 and she's gonna be taller than me for an inch. I'm just 13. Ouch.:'(

0|0
    0|0
    • I would say 5’6-5’9 is perfect

• Yes. Maybe in your country. I want to be a western girl because they're taller than Asians. I want to be like 5'4" or 5'5".

• I've heard a lot of guys actually like short girls. Sucks for me since I'm tall

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmm well I'm fine being 153.90 cm. Yes very very specific lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think everyone is perfect the way they are. I think short girls are cute. I’m a tallish girl and I’m fine with it tho

0|0
    0|0
    • I prefer tall girls to short girls honestly and I’m short

• Show All
    • But that’s not even that short lol. When you said short I thought you meant like 5’5😂

• Im pretty satisfied being 5’3

0|1
    0|0
  • 5'2 lol

1|1
    0|0
    • Why is that?

• Uhmmm because that's my height and want to be confident about it so i said it's the perfect height for me 😂😂

• Aside from that the average height of guys from where I came from is around 5'4 - 5'8 so it will be awkward for me if ever I'm 5'7 and my guy is 5'4

• Well I'm 5'5 but I want to be taller

0|1
    0|0
    • I would say the perfect height range for a girl is 5’5-5’9, but the perfect height would be like 5’7

• Show All
    • You would love to be at least 5’7? What’s the tallest you would want to be?

• If you could decide how tall you were, how tall would you be?

• Any height 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • 6ft 9

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

Recommended myTakes