What is the perfect height for a girl?

1017

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I knew this website earlier. I hated growing when I was younger, I'm from a really tall family and all the women are tall. My mom is 5'11" and my grandma was around 6 feet or taller. I was always so conscious about my height and the difference I had with other girls (and guys my age). People would say I was too tall and that I "intimidated guys". Now the guys I grew up with mostly all out grew me and it's a weird feeling not being the tall girl. I'm 5'7 and I learnt to love my height. The perfect height to me is 5'7" -/+. If I grow any taller I wouldn't really mind, I learned to love being tall. I know lots of people that wish they were my height.

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything between 5’ and 6’ is fine to me. I’m 6’3”, by the way.

• I would agree that is the acceptable height range for females, but don’t you have a more specific preference?

• Not really. I don’t care about height (as long as she’s between 5’ and 6’).