When a girl tells you what her work schedule is like?

So I asked a woman on my street to get together sometime, she said sure. Not only that but she told me what days she works, and gave me her number when I asked for it. I called last night and it rang several times before going to voicemail. I left a short message and haven’t heard back from her since. When do I call again? Do I avoid her outside? Was it a good thing that she told me what days she works?
I’ll probably call tomorrow or look for a chance encounter outside. If not, text her Merry Christmas, and if nothing happens go over to her house on like Wednesday and say I would have called to ask you out, but my phone is broken. Let’s get together Friday night. Worse comes to worse, I’ll ask her point blank why she ignored me after being nice. I don’t want to be rude to her or her family when they go to visit, but there’s no law that says I can’t turn and walk away when someone says hello.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• You agreed to hang out sometime, but you're surprised that she told you her work schedule?

Don't you think she wants you to know when to call her, because it'd be easier to arrange something that way?

• Dude I don’t know. A few minutes after I asked her to get together sometime, in the middle of the conversation she said she works M-F. 99.99999% of all the women I’ve talked to were on dating sites.

• I don’t know what’s normal or not.

• But, just use logic 😀 This shit is really not that hard, don't overthink it.