"I fuck with you heavy"?

If I've been seeing a guy for about two years now (supposedly exclusively )
but he always tells me he loves me and fucks with e heavy but doesn't like the title (girlfriend)
What is he meaning by this phrase?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Its like when you ask what your profession is and someone says entrepreneur yet they are broke lol

Same idea. Haha
    Serious relationship and gf/bf. You can't have one without the other. Its as simple as that

you choose a real good one there huh
    Essentially he's single to the world but dating you behind closed doors. Congratulations. You just became a closet girlfriend for the last 2 years

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So in your opinion... Am I wasting my time and just someone to have until he finds what he wants? I really don't know what to do?

• Well i mean... how can you go 2 years and when a stranger meets you and asks you are you as you his girlfriend
      Do you have to say no? Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you're fucking with an immature hood rat tbh. If that's all he can give you after two years don't expect any kind of real commitment.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE