Do guys like it when girls spam them with messages?

So there's this guy and we're sorta a little thing, everything we meet or are together we act like a couple that's been together forever but he doesn't message me much, he's always doing something and I don't know if I'm annoying when I constantly message him "good morning 😊 have a good day today 💖" message every morning or if he low key likes it... There are times where I go back to read the messages I've sent and im like wtf that's alottttt hope I'm not bothering him... so guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean I'd ask him if he thought so, easier that way. Either he likes it but just isn't the type who responds a lot or hee doesn't like it. Maybe he would feel like a prick since you're just being nice to him.

If it really bothered him though I think he would've told you.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• It's cool to get a sweet message and all that. But once you are spamming, it's so overbearing, and comes across as controlling, as you're trying to to stop him doing things that need doing, all because you want attention, are clingy or insecure.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd take you as a sure thing and look for another one, knowing you're there if I fail regardless.

You're making yourself too easy. We like a little challenge.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy's personality, some are chill and can make time for it others can be annoyed if you keep sending him the same messages.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I had this girlfriend who was sending messages 24/7. I liked it but I often had busy days and I hated the fact that I wasn't able to answer properly. So maybe ask him when you should talk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't mind it l, unless I've already got a really busy day

1|0
    0|0
  • Some times yea it is a bother. But very very few are loved

1|0
    0|0
  • I fucking love it , because i'm desperate for attention and affection, yeah threre i said it...

1|0
    0|0
  • I appreciate this kind of stuff... but i guess i am weird

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's not useless messages I'd love it if a girl send me 1000s of msgs

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like that - a lot of guys wouldn't.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't

1|0
    0|0
  • some times

1|0
    0|0
  • no..

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind

1|0
    0|0
  • sometimes but mostly no

1|0
    0|0
  • I do

1|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it shows they care about me

0|0
    0|0
  • Never met one who does this

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't spammmmm him I just say good morning and goodnight everyday... but I feel I should message him during the day or something ... but I don't know if he'll find it annoying

• Depends on the guy

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes