Do guys like it when girls spam them with messages?

So there's this guy and we're sorta a little thing, everything we meet or are together we act like a couple that's been together forever but he doesn't message me much, he's always doing something and I don't know if I'm annoying when I constantly message him "good morning 😊 have a good day today 💖" message every morning or if he low key likes it... There are times where I go back to read the messages I've sent and im like wtf that's alottttt hope I'm not bothering him... so guys?

220

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean I'd ask him if he thought so, easier that way. Either he likes it but just isn't the type who responds a lot or hee doesn't like it. Maybe he would feel like a prick since you're just being nice to him.

If it really bothered him though I think he would've told you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl