Whats the oldest man/woman you’d date?

Just wondering ๐Ÿ˜ŠWhats the oldest man/woman youโ€™d date?

2564

Most Helpful Guy

• If she takes good care of herself and I find her sexy it does not matter. I have dated 15ish years older. I doubt most guys over 30 would say no if Helen Mirren wanted a date.

Usually when people think of age numbers they think of stereotypes.

That said people go through different stages in life. When you are at a stage where you want kids and the other person would never agree in a million years (because their kids are adults) itโ€™s more difficult. And you canโ€™t control when your biological clock goes off.

Just an example. Thereโ€™s other things that can be out if sync too.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he was in good shape and health, 50 yo

The oldest guy I have dated was 44yo.

I have a friends with benefits that is 56 yo and he rocks my world in bed. Date him, no