Girls/guys your girlfriend finds out this is your new fitness coach and wants you to stop working with her?

What would you do? and girls would you let your boyfriend continue to train with her?Girls/guys your girlfriend finds out this is your new fitness coach and wants you to stop working with her??Girls/guys your girlfriend finds out this is your new fitness coach and wants you to stop working with her??Girls/guys your girlfriend finds out this is your new fitness coach and wants you to stop working with her??Girls/guys your girlfriend finds out this is your new fitness coach and wants you to stop working with her??Girls/guys your girlfriend finds out this is your new fitness coach and wants you to stop working with her??

• Girls:Yes , id let him work with her she looks great
    46%(6)11%(7)Vote2%(1)
  • Girls:wtf no!!
    46%(6)9%(6)Vote0%(0)
  • Guy: if my girlfriend says no then i won't
    0%(0)49%(32)Vote62%(32)
  • Guy: my girlfriend is gonna have to get over it , im keeping my trainer
    8%(1)31%(20)Vote36%(19)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 33

• Well I don't find her attractive and doesn't really look like a strength coach :D but if she insisted, I'd probably find a new one and maybe try and talk about it.

• Interesting trust question. But i wonder why he got a woman trainer, maybe he knows him since a long time? Has she a boyfriend already? Anyway all woman trainer are so sharped so a potential danger. If you train with a man trainer he can be also ask you the same thing... He crosses the way of a lot women everyday as you men. If He loves you, you are safe. If he mind to cheat you he will do it whatever the day or the girl... But if he see her out of the training or text her too much on private stuff yes he can be an issue. Discuss with him. Communication is the most important.

• She's a trainer, she's paid to do what she does best so my gal would just have to get over it one way or another.

No, I'm not going to put my relationship in jepardary over some pathetic argument all because my hypothetical trainer looks like the one above neither am I going to get another one, waste of my time trying to find one compared to getting regular visits from my usual one.

• Ha ha. That girl looks deformed. Her shape isn't attractive to me. And I never have a fitness coach.

• Wtf that ass must have a larger effect on the tides than the fucking moon

• girls, your boyfriend finds out this is your new fitness trainer and wants you to stop working with him wyd?

• First off that’s a pornstar not a fitness trainer and plus I only work wit guys in fitness training and if my girlfriend wants me to stop then I will

• I work out by myself anyways, although I have trained a few women

• If I had a girlfriend, she wouldn't have a problem with her because she knows she doesn't have anything to worry about.

• First of all she's not attractive
    Second thing my girl won't be insecure
    Third I myself will be a fitness trainer within few months so no need πŸ˜‚

• Well first of all I highly doubt I'm going to hire her.

Cause she doesn't look like the type that would help me reach my fitness goals.

If for whatever reason she does become my coach I better see some results.

• She's not even really my type, so yes I'd stop training with her.

• If my girlfriend says no then I won't.
    I know if it had been other way around then I would be super jealous or would always live in constant fear of being cheated on.

• If this is your friend then tell her to meet me. I want to show her ass some gratitudeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Don't judge a book by its cover just cause a woman looks great doesn't mean she wants your man. Relax. You jumping to conclusion. Plus do u guys even know if she is married.

• If who took those pictures was me, she should break up with me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    But if it is not the case, I would invite her to have a class with me and it could be a good chance to solve any miss understand and low self-confidence problem. But the last call will be my girlfriend is my priority and not my trainer.

• Um I'll work with whoever want. My ex was sorta like that. I'm not gonna be restricted by my girlfriend

• That's a pornstar?

• She gunna have to deal with it

• my girlfriend would just laugh at my choice of a personal trainer

• Isint that that lela satrπŸ€”

• Disgusting 🀒 give me Michelle Jenneke or Jessica Ennis any day over her.

• I'm keeping my trainer. But that ass looks so fake I might ditch that. I'd only keep her as my trainer because she's so fake.

• if it were her trainer, i would join her. if it were my trainer i would be fucking her and training by her

• 1- she is not attractive nor sexy AT ALL
    2- IF she asked not I will compromise and find somewhere else or schedule different times

• If I was smart, (which I usually am) I'd do what my girlfriend says!
    If I had one, that is...

• That "ass" looks shit, but I'd respect my girlfriend's wish

• Fck it girlfriend look at that booty

• No. Cause I know what kind of scenes she films.

• Haha not doing it

• I'll never have her as a personal trainer in the first place. Too distracting!

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 8

• Why would a guy be trained by such a girl? usually guys look for muscles, there is no shred of muscles there

• And if they want to have a big ass like hers, be my guest. LOL

• The third pic made me lol. πŸ˜‚

• I'd hopefully trust my boyfriend, otherwise I would know if the fucker cheats.

• That butt is too much tbh

• Yeah cause she’s not his type. Fake booty. And her face isn’t the cutest.

• She is hot I'll let my boyfriend hv it

• Girl must be a pornstar. That booty isn't even proportional with her body.

• I would let him