Would/could you date someone (male & female) with self harm scars?

These are screenshots of scars from Google! Can scars like these be excepted in a relationship? Can a person with scars like this find someone that loves them? I'm having talks with someone that has similar and is adamant they will never find someone that will except them with these. Would/could you date someone (male & female) with self harm scars?Would/could you date someone (male & female) with self harm scars?Would/could you date someone (male & female) with self harm scars?

814

Most Helpful Guy

• Some scars like these are on the outside, some are on the inside. We all carry baggage, have a past. We all seek to love and be loved. As a sole reason scars would not be a deal breaker.

• 100% true and very well said!