Are tomboys still girlfriend material to you and why?

I don't necessarily mean androgynous, but like they are less girly, don't wear dressed or skirts, like beers, have a lot of guy friends and are less interested in girl stuff and other '"cute things"...
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Depends on what you mean by tomboy
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck yeah, in my experience and partly my taste, they're more fun to be around... it's like you can tell they're actually being themselves and usually are a bit more confident, they aren't shy, they know what they want, say what they mean, they are into more fun things, yet still with a tinge of feminine fun. Tbh ALL people no matter how macho are prissy has a bit of both sides... but tomboys kinda do it in a charming way...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a bit of a tomboy but also feminine and my girl friends get jealous sometimes over how well I get on with guys even though it's just friendly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah, it depends. She needs to have SOME female friends. She needs to be kind, gentle, caring, empathetic and good with kids. But I don't give a shit about whether or not she likes beer or plays video games, that would actually be awesome. Just as long as I'm still "the man" in the relationship.

0|1
    1|0
  • Yeah there's really no downside to dating a tomboy, if anything they're easier to relate with. Only thing that would make me question it is if 100% of her friends are guys

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes but she should be willing to dress ‘girly’ for special occasions.

0|3
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as it is just being relaxed. Not obsessed about clothes or other usually feminine things, but not crazy masculine either.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they look the part and can be feminine enough, then totally! I think the relationship would be even stronger if we had more to talk about and we enjoyed similar things

0|0
    0|0
  • A good mix of feminine and tomboy is probably best to most guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deviating from the norm in terms of common dress or entertainment practices is pretty low on my list of priorities. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been in relationships with a couple of tomboys before... it was fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are. The problem is, nowaday tomboy-looking girls are all feminists with shitty personnality and even shittier conversation skills.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a tomboy, and sheesh I've had guys still begging for my attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they are. Totally relatable, easier to get on with, usually very laid back and easy going.

1|0
    0|0
  • tomboy are a big turn off to me. and yes, they are less girly to me

0|1
    1|1
  • Something between girly and tomboys

Too Tomboys is like being with a guy have pussy and boobs no thanks i have friend's

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person, if I still find them attractive (both physically and their character) why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • it really depends on the person and how much of a tomboy is someone

0|0
    0|0
  • They always were. They have a better chance than, any normal girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not a factor to if I would date and girlfriend one

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but it all comes down to how flexible they can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I prefer other feminine girls :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If I wanted a guy I'd go find one

0|0
    1|0
  • They cute

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends what you mean

0|0
    0|0
  • Judging by your description tomboy, hell yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer tomboys actually

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date her, even androgynous

0|0
    0|0
  • I love that characters

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah they are. i actually don't like the hyper feminine girls i like tomboys a lot better

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • The only problem I have with tomboys is their circle of "guyfriends". When they get upset and pissed off at me they easily hop on a another "guyfriends" dick vs crying on another girls shoulder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they the best. I like my girlfriend material wearing a suit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tomgirls are adorable. Most of them are intelligent as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Certainly

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes