Would you date someone with the same name as your ex or previous crush?

Would you date someone with the same name as your ex or previous crush?#TheExNameGameReborn its funny, i asked this question back in like 2016 and now I've fallen victim again. Lol i always endup liking someone and then finding out they have the same name as a guy i used to like. there's been like so many named Nate, Parker, Des, Shawn, Bo, Josh, Ty, Matthew, Cody, Patrick, Brandon, James, Robbie, or Charles. There's got to to be at least 3 of each lol. I mean are these names really that common or am i just destined to end up with one. By the way, only one name above was an ex-bf, the rest are ex-crushes haha. But Even worse, i literally give em descriptive nicknames just to tell em apart when talking about them with friends: Example Nerdy-Nate, SpringBreak-Nate, ForgetMe-Nate, JustHadtoBeGay-Nate. Smh lol.
  • I would. Its not their fault thats their name.
  • I wouldn't. Its too weird.
  • I am or already have.
    Vote C
Lol My name is Des. I met a Des in the early 2000s and he liked me but i didn't like him. Then i met a Des in 2008. I didn't like him at first but we ended up dating and now he's my ex. I met another Des in 2014 and we were gonna date but that didn't happen. Now im dating a Des as of mid-2017 :D Hope we marryyyy cause if not, im absolutely done with #TheManyDesses

3365

Most Helpful Guys

• One of the first girls I talked too but never dated in HS was name Katelyn. Later in HS I ended up dating a girl name Kaitlin... flash forward 10 years and I'm currently talking to a girl named Kaitlyn. The first one went by Kate, the second one went by Kaitlin, and the third one goes by Kaitie. So, all the same named, all spelled differently, and all went by different nicknames.

• I did actually. One of my greatest love's name was Kitty Catherine. After her my next date was named Kitty, and my next girlfriend was named Catherine. For my luck, my present crush and date is called Judy. :)

Most Helpful Girls

• Hahaha I loved your story, des ๐Ÿ˜‚
    And about your question, I think I wouldn't mind dating a person with the same name as my ex or previous crush. It's not his fault he got the same name ๐Ÿ˜‚ and it's not everyday I get a good guy to ask me out, so I can't be picky ya know ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Hell no haha a month ago I approached this guy who had the same name and I was like"oh I have to go" lol