Should I tell the guy i'm talking to i'm going on a date with someone else?

by the way just to clarify i'm not seeing either of these guys, one i haven't even met yet and the other guy i've met once, but the guy i've met once, i'm into but he has literally no time for me anymore it seems so the other day i sent him voice note telling him i was done and was going to move on as was fed up for waiting around for him to make plans with me and told him i feel like he's not even interested, he then sent me a really really long message about he is actually ill, and took a new tablet when he came to see me he has some sort of IBS, he basically told me he had started new medication as said i would be someone worth doing this for, keep in mind this guy works and he goes out with his mates on a regular basis (he said that he is scared of change of routine and his condition affects him mentally), but i still explained i wasn't happy with the fact he can't seem to make plans to see me, then he said about maybe he can see me this bank holiday Monday but i have plans so now i know he probably won't make any plans to see me again... for ages and i am just fed up of waiting around for him, the ONLY reason i have done is our connection in person was the best i've felt in a while he made me really happy and we just worked and the date flowed really well, but i am done waiting for him so have decided to go on a date with someone else but i still can't seem to stop liking this guy, should i tell him in hope it makes him jealous and he steps up and maybe makes plans or should i just leave it and not even bother to mention it to him?Should I tell the guy i'm talking to i'm going on a date with someone else?

2057

Most Helpful Guy

• First off. How the fuck did you get your words to be italic, I mean I wanna do that shit too. Second it's best to tell him but don't hope to make him jealous because if he becomes jealous he most likely isn't the type of guy you'll want to date. Telling him would save him the trouble of preparing for the date and he won't hate you for blowing him off (No pun intended).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol 😂 there is a option to do it on questions

• Thank you 👌 (Who invented this emoji? Did they know Trump before he became president?)

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't you change your plans for Monday and see him? If not, looks like you should move on and let him know that presently this relationship isn't working for you. Also, maybe he doesn't want to rush things as he wishes to be more settled in life, socially, health-eise etc that's why he isn't giving you lots of attention. Maybe? He just doesn't seem certain about you or his own life at this point. Initially felt like telling you take the opportunity to meet him but also meet the other guy as truthfully I don't know how it will work out. However, I guess he'll figure out it's over when you refuse to meet up. TBh, I think you already made your decision, so best forget him now.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE