What single life privileges do you lose out on once you go into a relationship?

What single life privileges do you lose out on once you go into a relationship?What single life privileges do you lose out on once you go into a relationship?What single life privileges do you lose out on once you go into a relationship?

3950

Most Helpful Girls

• Being in a relationship alone is a privilege! I love my partner and I’m so thankful he loves me, no guy has genuinely loved me before! I’m happy to sacrifice things single people can do to be with someone.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's cool. Chicks like you are why relationship should still exist

• Sometimes people tend to lose their friends and family, ability to make decisions, themselves, and much more.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• the common stuff i have dealt with with most ex gfs after being together for some time are no more gaming, no more travelling alone for some me-time, no more bros night outs for a beer on Friday nights, no more everything in general and a lot of things will revolve around her or she will tell me i don't love her anymore then i end up just giving in and do it lmao. what we gain is text spam, a lot of random demands/requests, a lot of slaps to the arm, get molested while cuddling and watching movies together at home, and listening/hearing about the horrible bitch she hates at work.

i mean as much as i complain to them about these little things, they just end up laughing and teasing me to our friends when we're hanging out because everytime while i'm complaining i'm doing things for her at the same time, they find it very funny how my actions and words are always contradicting.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol couldn't be far from the truth. Spot on

• @That1tallguy there are some times i just feel like the girl doesn't even care what's going on in my life, like all they want is for me to be with them and i mean, i want to be with them as well but there's shit to deal with in life too and sometimes they don't seem to care and it stresses me out.

• Oh boi sounds like a headache lol thanks for the insight @ImSoSquishy

• Breathing takes a big hit. Your own thoughts... those go away. Like stuff? Yea no more stuff for you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE